Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Coronavirus on FMM

I think Vibe needs to be a distraction from all the craziness going on at the moment and hopefully it will stay that way.

With that in mind and to head off any inevitable questions that may appear about updates to FMM20 to reflect the current lack of football and any future changes to schedules I thought I would just share Miles’ tweet on the subject.

No doubt FMM21 will reflect the real schedule when released.

An update to the above that seems to confirm FM/FMM/FMT2021 will be happening but that it will be later than usual which makes sense as they can then try and get the schedules as close to real life as possible.

The full article by Miles Jacobsen can be found here 

We’ve been very quiet about future plans throughout this period, but then I never like us to talk about our plans until everything is definitively settled. I know that frustrates some of our fans, but it’s a policy that’s worked well for us in the 25+ years we’ve been making games. What I can confirm today is that, despite all the problems going on in the world, there will be new Football Manager games released later this year. They will be delivered a little later than we’d originally planned, but they’ll have exceptionally strong feature sets… albeit different to those we thought we’d settled on back in January when I completed my ‘dream feature set’.
The full”