Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat If You Are Asked For Tactics Over PM

There’s nothing more annoying on here than people spamming you with message after message begging or requesting tactics that you’ve spent your time making.

I know a few of you have messaged me about this and recently there’s been a large increase in tactics begging via PM (even people creating numerous alias accounts to spam people, why they don’t just ask with a thread on the actual forum is beyond me).

If you receive a message of this type and you aren’t happy about it which I can’t imagine anyone would be then please either report the PM using the “report reply” button or message a moderator.

I get them all the time and it's fine. I just direct them to the tactics thread or paste in a link for a few things I know that work.

People can just delete them if they don't want to engage with the message sender.

7 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I get them all the time and it's fine. I just direct them to the tactics thread or paste in a link for a few things I know that work.

People can just delete them if they don't want to engage with the message sender.

Of course, this is fine. But plenty of members aren’t happy about it which is why I said to report or let us know if they weren’t.

The same person creating multiple alias accounts just to spam people via PM when they could very easily create a thread or make a post asking for help is in my opinion and the opinion of several others unacceptable.

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Now I'm just disappointed to find noone's asking me :(

Don’t worry, mind if you share your tactics?

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Of course, this is fine. But plenty of members aren’t happy about it which is why I said to report or let us know if they weren’t.

The same person creating multiple alias accounts just to spam people via PM when they could very easily create a thread or make a post asking for help is in my opinion and the opinion of several others unacceptable.

What can I tell you, people are weird 🤣

5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

They must have read the VPL thread!

9 minutes ago, Yung.Gabe said:

Don’t worry, mind if you share your tactics?

They're easy to find (must be why noone's asking...)

I got asked once and that was hilarious especially as my tactical nous is very non existant.

I have been asked a couple of times and in every edition so I don't know whether the same person is doing it under different aliases or there actually are that many followers!! 😀

I get asked and sometimes it's genuine people asking for a few pointers and even sharing what they've tried etc, and that's fine with me. Other times it people basically just wanting a fully fledged tactic and I normally just ignore those or point them to the lone striker thread from last year as all my secrets are in there. Then there are people in between those two extremes. 

I guess from now on I will report people who seem to be just after the tactics and not really making an effort.

6 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Well i guess we share the same feelings then lol

10 hours ago, samhardy said:

There’s nothing more annoying on here than people spamming you with message after message begging or requesting tactics that you’ve spent your time making.

Sorry.

Someone offered me 20$ to create a tactic for him lmao. Just because I got 76% possession against the mighty Germany full of amateurs. 

3 hours ago, zaangie said:

Someone offered me 20$ to create a tactic for him lmao. Just because I got 76% possession against the mighty Germany full of amateurs. 

Well thats one way of getting paid lol