Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-1-2-2-1 Tactic dominating games

Hello guys. 

I bought the game couple of days ago, because my pc isn't working, and I have a lot of time in my house with the whole situation outside! 

HOPE you are all healthy and safe. 

First I wanna give credits to the "One way or another" guy. 

I saw this system and I tried to modify the mid-area a little bit, because I never like the 3-same line thing. 

I uploaded the images of the system and some results. 

So first season with Leeds, dominated championship (only lost to West brom from the top teams, the rest 4 losses are from rotation games). 

I won Leicester in the Qarabac Cup, lost to Tottenham even though I had more shots corners and possession for 80 min goal(both teams had only half of their best players in rotation). 

I won fullam easily in FA 3-0, I won Liverpool with an early goal, but not conceding a shot inside, and kinda dominating them(they had their FULL team in. Even got James Rodriguez) 

Then I played with Manchester United, I kinda feel my team played better, I got a red card and we won on penalties (I was so anxious!) they had their whole roster too (I can post them if u don't believe it, xd) 

HOPE you guys like this project, again credits to the original guys plan. Thanks a lot dude! 

PS1: So I'm in the finals with Manchester City in the FA Cup, I will only notify you if I win, lol. 

PS2: I REALLY want to try the new season, the 3-2-2-1-2 system from Tactical fr0g. Leeds unfortunately have ZERO players for the wingback position and has FOUR great players in the attack wings. I guess I have to sell them and try find good ones:/ Any suggestions here would be great! Cheers

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-03-08-632_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-21-48-51-133_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-19-23-26-878_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-00-22-840_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-00-32-267_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-00-52-831_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-01-43-759_com.sega.soccer.jpg

IMG_20200321_044322.jpg

Edited by xristoskativn
Defense photo

'One way or another guy' thanks you for the credits. 

Some screenshots are missing. Great work on the tactic though. 

Edited by El Sheim
22 hours ago, xristoskativn said:

Hello guys. 

I bought the game couple of days ago, because my pc isn't working, and I have a lot of time in my house with the whole situation outside! 

HOPE you are all healthy and safe. 

First I wanna give credits to the "One way or another" guy. 

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I saw this system and I tried to modify the mid-area a little bit, because I never like the 3-same line thing. 

I uploaded the images of the system and some results. 

So first season with Leeds, dominated championship (only lost to West brom from the top teams, the rest 4 losses are from rotation games). 

I won Leicester in the Qarabac Cup, lost to Tottenham even though I had more shots corners and possession for 80 min goal(both teams had only half of their best players in rotation). 

I won fullam easily in FA 3-0, I won Liverpool with an early goal, but not conceding a shot inside, and kinda dominating them(they had their FULL team in. Even got James Rodriguez) 

Then I played with Manchester United, I kinda feel my team played better, I got a red card and we won on penalties (I was so anxious!) they had their whole roster too (I can post them if u don't believe it, xd) 

HOPE you guys like this project, again credits to the original guys plan. Thanks a lot dude! 

PS1: So I'm in the finals with Manchester City in the FA Cup, I will only notify you if I win, lol. 

PS2: I REALLY want to try the new season, the 3-2-2-1-2 system from Tactical fr0g. Leeds unfortunately have ZERO players for the wingback position and has FOUR great players in the attack wings. I guess I have to sell them and try find good ones:/ Any suggestions here would be great! Cheers

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-03-08-632_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-21-48-51-133_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-19-23-26-878_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-00-22-840_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-00-32-267_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-00-52-831_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-01-43-759_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Will you be adding the defensive instructions that you used?

Yeah I'm sorry guys. Here is the defense settings, although depending on if I want to put more pressure on the match(if I'm losing early for example) I choose the line "high". 

Also if you want to have the "offside trap" on I would only recommend it if your defenders have good "teamwork" and "positioning".. 

I'll maybe post again because I made some small changes to the system and I'm currently in half season, 7th place premier league, got some good wins over Everton, wolfs. Some ties with City, arsenal. I think the system is working solid tho. Bad thing is my team is depending on loan players:/

IMG_20200321_044322.jpg

8 hours ago, El Sheim said:

'One way or another guy' thanks you for the credits. 

Some screenshots are missing. Great work on the tactic though. 

El Sheim thanks for the words man. 

Ok my plan for the next season is: to play with a 3-2-2-1-2 with mediocre STs, fast and tireless wingbacks, a guy mid with great "box to box" abilities, and a solid AM guy. I would do that already, but my team bought after loan Helder Costa, who is the best player I have, BUT only plays in attack wings:/ I'm trying to adjust him in AM but I don't think it will happen.... Any thoughts? Cheers

2 hours ago, xristoskativn said:

El Sheim thanks for the words man. 

Ok my plan for the next season is: to play with a 3-2-2-1-2 with mediocre STs, fast and tireless wingbacks, a guy mid with great "box to box" abilities, and a solid AM guy. I would do that already, but my team bought after loan Helder Costa, who is the best player I have, BUT only plays in attack wings:/ I'm trying to adjust him in AM but I don't think it will happen.... Any thoughts? Cheers

Solid plan, but better get a natural AMC instead. 

Still works on the new update pretty well. I didn't use the 4-2-3-1 version at all here. 3 players in the Serie A team of the year is pretty good especially considering my right winger lost his place in January when I signed Burke, yet still made it in. As you can see that Parma side I have is far from world class so with some more additions I think I can take it to Juventus more strongly next season. The first season I used a different tactic in case anybody was wondering about the testing dates from the screenshots. 

a99ueX1.jpg

rNwfE45.jpg

sxbdnHX.jpg

5wHzoGR.jpg

BD4F5cL.jpg

yPMhksA.jpg

hVIO7Lh.jpg

rW85Eu9.jpg

CsWKarF.jpg

oZS1RqE.jpg