Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career PSG Ünüvar 1KC

Xjfbdh

Ive been playing FMM20 for quite a while and after coming across this site, decided to trycmy hand at some of the challenges here. 

In this career, I will be attempting

1. A 1KC with Ünüvar

2. Race to a 100 club goals with Ünüvar

3. The Manager 1000 goal challenge

4. The Champions streak challenge

Without further ado, lets get into it.

Ünüvar managed to score 100 club goals in a mind boggling 53 games, which is outrageous for someone whose not even legally an adult. He hit 100 goals at age 17 years and 4 months.

I will finish the second season and update shortly

Thanks for any comments, feedback or guidance 

2E7C2445-B5C2-42A6-A5AB-20F604666364.thumb.jpeg.480f295c76903e21fd18744e861c4ee9.jpeg

EEF207EF-D0CC-4A5F-BBC2-51C4896EA487.thumb.jpeg.b2d54a29131024e82bc77247a37c0fda.jpeg

BE9DEC2D-F3EB-45CA-9DA3-7ABF60871566.thumb.jpeg.88135ee5409df803ec00eb6f90c7d7e2.jpeg

Edited by Xjfbdh

SEASONS 1 & 2 

As you can see above, I am already about 2 seasons deep in this career. And lets just say that they have been good seasons.

Firstly, lets get the other stuff out the way. Above there is a screenshot of my squad as IGE proof. I also got the Holland job at the end of the euros. Finally, to prove that I havent used sugar daddy, my manager history has been included, which contains my transfer profit. Will screenshot transfer page here on in.

On club level, we won everything both seasons, which should continue, especially on the domestic scene, considering that its France.

Now onto the goals. In season 1 , Ünüvar scored 71 goals in season 1, where I didnt have the international job and in season 2, he scored 87 club goals and 14 ITN goals to hit a 101 goals.

Ünüvar 1kc

Seasons Number: Club Goals + ITN goals

1: 71+0=71

2: 87+14=101

Total: 172/1000

Thank you for reading and any guidance, feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

FM20 Mobile_2020-03-21-08-22-35.jpg

FM20 Mobile_2020-03-21-08-23-09.jpg

FM20 Mobile_2020-03-21-08-23-23.jpg

Well congrats. One thing is i really dont understand. Which role does he have as 17 years old that can give him so many goals? I mean is his stats not still really poor :)?

5 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Well congrats. One thing is i really dont understand. Which role does he have as 17 years old that can give him so many goals? I mean is his stats not still really poor :)?

Not just the goals but the AvR as well is unbelievable as he can’t have had a single bad game!!!

This is too good to be true. Man if you want to play it your way, that's your call but just don't come here and force it on us in hope that we will all line up and applaud. Sorry to say mate but not in a hell of a chance.

Seems most think this is too good to be true. As someone who's done a 2KC with Unuvar I should probably chip in with my thoughts.

Unuvar does ultimately have the class to post those sort of numbers, but they are very high for this early on. For comparison, for me he got 44 from 43 in his first season, then 65 from 51 in his second. 

I was playing at Celtic and in theory France should be harder to score goals in than Scotland. That said, at PSG you could surround him with a much higher quality teammates than I could at Celtic, so could lead to more goal opportunities (obviously depends on tactics and who is in the team).

Also, players are likely to develop faster playing in a higher league. And I started on the first version of FMM20 when the development plateau status was being triggered a little to often and my Unuvar got caught up in that until the first update. So it's possible that this Unuvar could develop faster than mine. 

Against that, when I did a quick test (see next paragraph), he showed up as being Intimidated by Ligue 1, which would make it harder to score with him until he got over that.  

As for buying him for £4M - I paid 16M for him at Celtic, but I just did a test and managed to pick him up for £4.4M plus Colin Dagba at PSG. It only showed £4.4M on the history screen (ie not the p/x part). I got the price that low because he got upset with his club for turning down an earlier offer.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4fff106bf4030d92d0016d6aad69921c.png

image.thumb.png.caac70c8bf495bd4ad001470c7673252.png

image.thumb.png.b135c1904073b54580c5c0aa316c0fa6.png

So... I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I don't want to say it's impossible. But at the same time it does seem to be almost too good to be true. So I personally won't make a judgement either way at this point in time. As others have said, it would be good to see his attributes and also a screenshot of his Progress screen. 

Edited by Scratch

Look, I understand all of your suspicions. I really do. An insane amount of luck was definately required to get those goal numbers. And the lucks running out too. But quite honestly @Rob, there really isnt a need to get aggresive about it. I am sure that we can settle this dispute over wheter or not I am cheating in a perfectly civilised fashion. End of the day, I know I didnt cheat and thats what matters most.

FM20 Mobile_2020-03-22-22-22-48.jpg

FM20 Mobile_2020-03-22-22-21-08.jpg

FM20 Mobile_2020-03-22-22-20-08.jpg

But if you guys believe that its too unrealistic, i dont mind just doing this in my own time for myself and just start another one for this. Quite honestly, I dont blame you all for being suspicious and I would probably would be as well. 

For me it's too hard to believe those physical stats. Especially since he looks like this when I start.

But hey, everybody plays the game in a way they like, exactly the reason you won't ever see me attempting challenges because I occasionally reload, I don't make my own tactics, and sometimes I use the unlockables.

If you say it's honest, keep at it and just continue for yourself. 

Screenshot_2020-03-22-16-02-16-997_com.sega.soccer.jpg

There is a little doubt in this career, and looking at the screenshot from @Dagion it does look a little more questionable how he can jump from 5 Ariel, 9 Pace to 20 for example in 2 seasons, I would just like to know what you are feeding him??

6 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

There is a little doubt in this career, and looking at the screenshot from @Dagion it does look a little more questionable how he can jump from 5 Ariel, 9 Pace to 20 for example in 2 seasons, I would just like to know what you are feeding him??

Target man+ Intensive + Aerial+ A load of luck

I got really lucky with the incrimental gains as well. His aerial shot up extremely fast and his strength followed suit. I then switched to pace and the stamina just kept on increasing. Arnd the start of S3, he hit 20 stamina and from therw its been smooth sailing. Like I said, an insane amount of luck

3 minutes ago, Xjfbdh said:

Target man+ Intensive + Aerial+ A load of luck

I got really lucky with the incrimental gains as well. His aerial shot up extremely fast and his strength followed suit. I then switched to pace and the stamina just kept on increasing. Arnd the start of S3, he hit 20 stamina and from therw its been smooth sailing. Like I said, an insane amount of luck

Then if you are as honest as you say, then continue to post, but the one thing worse than a liar on this forum, is those who post results that are completely fabricated, it's simply not worth it, everyone can smell a rat, so if you are as honest as you say, then I look forward to your progress, good luck if you do continue.