Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can I move on to manage teams in other leagues?

Hi dudes, I am new for FM20 Mobile, I just want to know if I can move to manage in other leagues? I started with Newcastle in Premier League and after 3 years I have won Champions League so decided to resign and move on. However, I just receive offer from Man Utd., and in the "Job" counter I just saw vacancies in England. Can I move to manage in other leagues say in Spain or Italy?

You can move to other leagues in different countries so long as you loaded those countries up at the start of the save.

When you set the save up you have a choice of nations to load and you can choose up to 4 of them. Once the save is set up you cannot add new leagues.

Also keep an eye on the database size and keep the text green as if that goes orange you will find the game could be slow to play.

042A9A0C-7949-4221-BE52-30CF2815BD3A.thumb.png.499ae8340b74107c2f68160e68468278.png

Thanks, so whenever there are vacancies in other leagues, will they be shown in the “Job Center”? I hv checked the Job Center from time to time but it seems that only the vacancies in England hv been shown.... 

7D350D70-12ED-4632-9AF6-0CFFD96047FB.png

6 minutes ago, Eric Tigger said:

Thanks, so whenever there are vacancies in other leagues, will they be shown in the “Job Center”? I hv checked the Job Center from time to time but it seems that only the vacancies in England hv been shown.... 

7D350D70-12ED-4632-9AF6-0CFFD96047FB.png

Yes all available jobs show from the countries you loaded at the start of the game.

36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yes all available jobs show from the countries you loaded at the start of the game.

hmmm....so if there are vacancies in other leagues, how can I know that and apply for the job?

2 minutes ago, Eric Tigger said:

hmmm....so if there are vacancies in other leagues, how can I know that and apply for the job?

They all appear in the job centre. What leagues did you load at the start of the game?

If you just loaded English leagues then only English jobs will appear.

If you click the world symbol on the left hand menu, what countries does it show? If it just shows england, then only england was loaded and therefore only jobs in english leagues would be available.