Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 1k with Mason Greenwood complete

Unless I am confused, this firstly shows that Mason Greenwood has only scored 817 goals throughout his career, and secondly he has 183 international goals, which I guess you are pointing at 1000 goals, but, had he scored any goals before you became his manager (no screenshot) and was you the manager of England during all of his international goals?

it's a fair question. i'm wondering too what the reference to 322m EUR is (in his Player History)..... suggests he may not have been at Man Utd through the whole career?

22 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

it's a fair question. i'm wondering too what the reference to 322m EUR is (in his Player History)..... suggests he may not have been at Man Utd through the whole career?

Yes because at an early age he is worth a few million, but not 322M ??

10 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Yes because at an early age he is worth a few million, but not 322M ??

i think there'd only be a number there if there'd been a transfer, too. i think that number is the sum of the transfers he's been in during his career...

Obviously been sold and then bought back maybe to get round a contract if he was refusing to sign but we need that information in case some club goals weren’t under your management.

The ITN numbers suggest at least some of those goals must have been scored under his management but he clearly isn’t England manager now so we definitely need to know how many of those goals count towards the 1kc. Could be all of them of course if he resigned from England before he took those screenies.

All in all we need a lot more information @sammy_davids to be able to add this to the leaderboard as at the moment we don’t know if you actually completed the 1kc yet (Greenwood looks like he has a few seasons left in him anyway so maybe he could hit 1000 club goals anyway if you carried on) and if so what the final total is.

Uhmmm may i add, why does he seem that bang average ( i guess the age plays a factor ), i mean i don't have the game, and i guess that means i don't have any right to comment on this at all, but he just seems rather average, and correct me of i'm wrong but iirc wasn't Greenwood supposed to be 5 star in PA?

4 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

Uhmmm may i add, why does he seem that bang average ( i guess the age plays a factor ), i mean i don't have the game, and i guess that means i don't have any right to comment on this at all, but he just seems rather average, and correct me of i'm wrong but iirc wasn't Greenwood supposed to be 5 star in PA?

He's already 34 mate