Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-4-2 classic revisited

Hello guys, long time no see you, just got my hands on fm20 so i can finally kill some time during quarantine.. i don't want to post the tactic yet, just wanna tease you a little bit until i finish my first season with it.. stay tuned :)

ps. no transfers are made till this day and obviously no editor used. About the tactic i can say it worked in the previous games and i wanted to tweak it a little to suit "everyone" team. See you soon, love from italy, stay home stay safe. revisited to be more balanced, won everything first season with a bit of luck in shootouts, nice ball possession and goals, try for yourself and give me feedbacks, thanks Screenshot_20200330-122232.thumb.jpg.535c9e606cc8a0a86aa70f13661f53ff.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-194434.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-194428.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-122227.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-122220.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-122208.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-122157.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-122142.jpg

Edited by Francesco123
tweaks
14 hours ago, spartak70 said:

Come on) post it. We will help you by testing it

you guys are too impatient, here you can have it but it's still on "beta" 

Screenshot_20200329-224025.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-224019.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-224009.jpg

don't mind these pics, are outdated 

Edited by Francesco123
update
2 minutes ago, fotakis276718 said:

For the ss position is better a AMC player or ST ;;

amc with high shooting, 13-14 is fine as well, ST tends to be "red" in that position but if it's ok you can try a more technical ST there

4 minutes ago, Francesco123 said:

amc with high shooting, 13-14 is fine as well, ST tends to be "red" in that position but if it's ok you can try a more technical ST there

Thiago Almada likes this post.. thanks dude😂😂

Hey @Francesco123 - I love a striker-less tactic, thank you!

Given that we all have time on our hands I'll happily give this a go in my Newcastle save.

However, looking at the screenshots of the 'Attack', 'Defence' and 'Shape' over the past couple of days, they seem to differ in their instructions For example, in your first screenshot in the OP - the Defence one says: Balanced > Own Half > Cautious > No & No - yet the one above says: High > Own Half > Committed > No & No. Same applies for the Attacking, too.

Is this because you're yet to finalise exactly the final tactic?

If you can clarify to give me everything you have setup, perhaps with some key elements for each position, I'd be happy to give this a thorough test but hope you can appreciate I want to emulate as closely as possible as to what you're doing.

Thanks again :)

13 minutes ago, Mike Dodgson said:

Hey @Francesco123 - I love a striker-less tactic, thank you!

Given that we all have time on our hands I'll happily give this a go in my Newcastle save.

However, looking at the screenshots of the 'Attack', 'Defence' and 'Shape' over the past couple of days, they seem to differ in their instructions For example, in your first screenshot in the OP - the Defence one says: Balanced > Own Half > Cautious > No & No - yet the one above says: High > Own Half > Committed > No & No. Same applies for the Attacking, too.

Is this because you're yet to finalise exactly the final tactic?

If you can clarify to give me everything you have setup, perhaps with some key elements for each position, I'd be happy to give this a thorough test but hope you can appreciate I want to emulate as closely as possible as to what you're doing.

Thanks again :)

follow just the main post, if you scroll down you can see i wrote to ignore the screen shots.. btw here you go: attacking narrow slow disciplined, balanced own half cautious no no  mixed mixed mixed. As for key role it's nothing in particular, wingers with good dribbling crosses, ss with shooting and pass is all you need 

Edited by Francesco123
typo
3 hours ago, Francesco123 said:

how are you doing with this tactic? 

I'm at a half of first season with my team Panathinaikos and im doing well..not score too much but i won matches..i have a young team with only Greeks..and im trying November database

Edited by fotakis276718