Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Player's ID

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to find out a players ID on FM 20 Mobile? I don't mean by using Sortitoutsi, which is really handy, but I want to know how so I can find out the ID of regens and youth players.. So I could add a (custom) picture for these kind of players as well and make the experience more realistic..

See the same kind of question in this topic:

Hope someone could help me out!

Thanks,

Lars

16 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

You can't add player pictures for regens even if you get the ID, that only works for real players

Ah that would be a shame.. Are you sure..? In theory it should work right when it also works for other sections in the game that have got an ID you could provide an image for..?!

5 hours ago, LarsSteijger said:

Ah that would be a shame.. Are you sure..? In theory it should work right when it also works for other sections in the game that have got an ID you could provide an image for..?!

Tried that multiple times, it wouldn't work. Wouldn't work in theory though, cause different regens will have the same UID in different save and which pic will they take then if they share the same UID?

15 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Tried that multiple times, it wouldn't work. Wouldn't work in theory though, cause different regens will have the same UID in different save and which pic will they take then if they share the same UID?

I see.. That's a shame.. Okay thanks.. So U (unique) is the UID not then if different regens will have the same one haha..

Would be great if Sports Interactive could update that.. Imagine just being able to click on a player's 'face' while in his profile and then being able to change or add a picture for him.. 

The same would be cool if you could do that for your own manager profile, as well as changing the random age, inserting it yourself.. I've got so many more ideas for updates haha..