Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Recall Challenge

- The Recall Challenge -

Concept:

Simple concept. Manage ANY team in ANY division and recall ANY player but GKs. No transfers in, free agents or new loanees allowed - those already in the squad are ok. Use your starting squad and the single one player you're permitted to recall from loan to score you points for this 1 season challenge. I understand the vast majority of players sent on loan have no recall option. Yeah well, that's the challenge for you. There's still a fair bunch that do have one. Find a good one before someone else does and top the leaderboard. You may NOT recall a player that's already on the leaderboard. Finders keepers so to speak.

The only points you're scoring is that of your recalled player. The entire row of his club stats on history page are worth points. That's games + goals + assists + yellow + red + AvR = total. - (Example: 55 gms with 56 gls 14 asts 4 yellow 0 red cards and 7.40 AvR = 136.4 total pts) 

Rules:

• Unlockables: NO, badges: YES, Manager Rep: ANY
  • Play ONE season. The 2019-2020 one with any DB
  • Manage ANY team in ANY league in ANY division
  • Recall 1 player who's NOT already on the leaderboard
  • NO transfers (incl. free agents or new players on loan)
  • Total Pts = games + goals + assists + :yellow::red:+ AvR

Post a career thread for us to follow that includes screenshots of your recalled player's stats (before + after), transfer dealings and manager profile page. Play fair and best of luck!

Recall Challenge Leaderboard:

1. 123.67pts - Hélder Costa - by @Dagion Career
  2. 108.71 pts - Ben Woodburn - by @Cockers2505 Career
  3. 108.48 pts - Izzy Brown - by @gunnersaur Career & Ovie Ejaria - by @Kanegan Career
  4.  93.7 pts - Othman Boussaid - by @Dagion Career
  5.  83.31 pts - Patrick Roberts - by @ThomW12 Career
Edited by BatiGoal

Giving this a go after my current challenge is done, is there an easier way to find out if a player can be recalled other than starting a new save with a club and seeing if they can be recalled?

Just answered this myself, I see it says on the clauses bit, it was only because I hadn't found anyone with that clause until just now

Edited by ThomW12

Just finished this one, I have written down some others for the future, what league do you want to play in? Maybe I can point one out because finding them takes a bit.

In the Eredivisie there are very few for example, at least with the March database.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Leaderboard updated with the first name that goes straight to the top. Congrats @Dagion you're the man to beat now 😀

Thanks for updating! Just a question regarding the rules of this challenge about the transfer rules. Can you recall additional players? And what if you send someone out on a loan and you'd like to recall them?

7 hours ago, Dagion said:

Thanks for updating!

People are going to try to take your #1 spot so enjoy while it lasts 😉 

Just a question regarding the rules of this challenge about the transfer rules. Can you recall additional players?

No. Just one. 

And what if you send someone out on a loan and you'd like to recall them?

Yes, I suppose that's fine. 

Leaderboard updated. 

Congrats @Kanegan you made yet another leaderboard. The number of leaderboards on Vibe without your name on it is decreasing rapidly. Well done! 

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Leaderboard updated. 

Congrats @Kanegan you made yet another leaderboard. The number of leaderboards on Vibe without your name on it is decreasing rapidly. Well done! 

Well, what can i say?? This lockdown has made me an addict.

9 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Leaderboard updated. 

Big congrats to our new leader @Cockers2505 who breaks the previous top score by 0.23 pts only. 

Thanks mate, wanted to have a quick break from my Freebie Career, wondered whether to keep going and see if he is good enough for a 1K ??

39 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Thanks mate, wanted to have a quick break from my Freebie Career, wondered whether to keep going and see if he is good enough for a 1K ??

No doubt. Keep the save until the Freebie one's over and dealt with 👍 

Nice work everybody! Can't find any promising ones outside England so until then I won't give it another go, can't get anything going there..

12 hours ago, Dagion said:

Well, did one anyways.. 🤭

Screenshot_2020-04-26-13-32-32-206_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.676193a9996f0fd7dc03f7d50f5b8198.jpg

Great find for the challenge. 

And with that, leaderboard updated. Usually new records replace older ones when it pertains the same manager, but this leaderboard will hold all attempts. So we know the players already used for the challenge. 

Congrats go out to @Dagion our new leader 👍