Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 2-3-2-2-1 Control

Hey guys, testing this tactic (i am not sure if someone has posted the same or similar to this) and i am having wonderful results in both big and small teams,in England and spain as well. Try it and see if works for you. For this tactic to work you need fast wings with good crossing dribbling and stamina, good mid with passing and technic and one with tackes and stamina, finally a striker as CF with movement shooting and aerial. You can change Control to Counter if you are underdog, Away or if you suffers more than 5/6 shots on your target in the first half. I'm currently testing this with Wolves and I'll post end season results here as soon as i can. Bye guys hope you like it. 

Screenshot_20200401-151135.jpg

Screenshot_20200401-151129.jpg

Screenshot_20200401-151124.jpg

I have posted something similar but i guess our playing styles are different, yours is definitely more offensive since only your wingbacks are covering the entire wing since IF cuts inside. Good tactic!

1 hour ago, LFCMO_11 said:

I have posted something similar but i guess our playing styles are different, yours is definitely more offensive since only your wingbacks are covering the entire wing since IF cuts inside. Good tactic!

it is not as offensive as it seems, in reality it concedes really few chances and you don't score a lot

Looks like you've hit a jack box, your tactic looks awesome! 2 Games till liverpool could be interesting, don't lose - easier said than done especially against them 

27 minutes ago, Gammamammam said:

Looks like you've hit a jack box, your tactic looks awesome! 2 Games till liverpool could be interesting, don't lose - easier said than done especially against them 

started overload, scored, switched to counter, scored, switched control, and at 20 mins to finish contain and time wasting did the job

Screenshot_20200401-211509.jpg

3 hours ago, Francesco123 said:

started overload, scored, switched to counter, scored, switched control, and at 20 mins to finish contain and time wasting did the job

Screenshot_20200401-211509.jpg

Wow a real Carlo Ancelotti managerial performance out there Francesco! Great game management skills.

13 minutes ago, LFCMO_11 said:

Wow a real Carlo Ancelotti managerial performance out there Francesco! Great game management skills.

ahah just luck probably but thanks 

1 hour ago, LFCMO_11 said:

full counter and contain and a lot of luck 

Screenshot_20200402-012831.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-014215.jpg

Edited by Francesco123