Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Don Dudi Universal - update

Midu

Hello m8s!

I present to you the tactics I have tested over the last few days (France, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Germany, England).

1st - I wanted to create a tactic that would be universal for most football teams.

2nd  - During testing, I modified it to suit my team.

3rd  - The transfers made had to be appropriate to the funds, capabilities and tactics held.

My observations:

GK - It must be a good goalkeeper.

CD - Standard attributes for this position.

L - Decision, positioning and tackling are the keys to success + passing as BPD.

WBL, WBR - Attributes relevant to this item.

AP - At least one of them must have attributes provided for the CM or BBM.

IF - Attributes relevant to this position + teamwork

P – Shooting, decision, movement + teamwork

What can you change?

1st – SHAPE: team mentality (75% of games - I used balance, 10% - defensive or attacking, 5% - contain),

2nd – FREEDOM: disciplined or balance

3rd – FORMATION: poacher to complete forward and one advance playmaker to central midfielder or deep lying playmaker.

During the game: What should I do with BALANCE MENTALITY?

- When you are wining and get a red card - change to CONTAIN

- When you are wining with a stronger team - change to DEFENSIVE

- When you are unexpectedly losing to a weaker team - be patient or change to ATTACKING

- When you are playing with a strong team and you have good result - change to DEFENSIVE or do nothing (see statistics)

- When the opponent plays OVERLOAD - do nothing or change to DEFFENSIVE

- When the opponent plays DEFFENSIVE - do nothing or change to DEFFENSIVE

I am interested in your opinions.

TRY TO CHANGE POACHER TO TREQARTISTA

1. NICE (6).jpg

1. NICE (4).jpg

1. NICE (5).jpg

1. NICE (3).jpg

1. NICE (2).jpg

1. NICE (1).jpg

2. WISLA (1).jpg

2. WISLA (2).jpg

2. WISLA (3).jpg

2. WISLA (4).jpg

2. WISLA (5).jpg

2. WISLA (6).jpg

3. LOKOMOTIV (1).jpg

3. LOKOMOTIV (2).jpg

3. LOKOMOTIV (3).jpg

3. LOKOMOTIV (4).jpg

3. LOKOMOTIV (5).jpg

4. MIDTJYLLAND (1).jpg

4. MIDTJYLLAND (2).jpg

4. MIDTJYLLAND (3).jpg

4. MIDTJYLLAND (4).jpg

4. MIDTJYLLAND (5).jpg

5. HERTHA (1).jpg

5. HERTHA (2).jpg

5. HERTHA (3).jpg

5. HERTHA (4).jpg

5. HERTHA (5).jpg

5. HERTHA (6).jpg

6. MANCITY (1).jpg

6. MANCITY (2).jpg

6. MANCITY (3).jpg

6. MANCITY (4).jpg

6. MANCITY (5).jpg

6. MANCITY (6).jpg

Edited by Midu

Great work in testing it alot before just posting. It looks interesting. 

Does it make any difference to play a Anchor or dlp midfield instead of a libero maybe :)?

where was the tactic hardest fo you to test? In Denmark FCM is a great team, and City surely likewise :)

I used DLP, DM and A but there are midfielders and my def line was not do good cause i lost to mamy goals.

I tried BPD but it was not what i want.

The hardest? Russia:) Easiest - Germany.  Hertha has very good players.

Edited by Midu

Wow love the testing for this! And love to description you have of how to edit / change this in game.

If someone does try with a Treq., AND it doesn’t work very well ... then you can also try changing the AP to BBM and/or changing to normal width ... might give more room for the Treq. to do their magic - would love to know if that works or not.

Also how effective was your libero? I’m wondering how effective this would be with just 3 normal DC (as don’t have a decent L in my save now).

Hello again :) 

im testing the tactic with a mediocre side in the Championship . Do you have many shots on goals?

resultwise im impressed, but its lucky to win when only 2 shots are on target :)!

the positives are that the libero and the wbs Seem to be great involved in the game although their standard is not Citys.

if anyone tries this make sure your pcr and if have good shooting, 12-14 wont be enough imo.

to DanM:

Libero has similar ratings as the CD. Libero's main task is to take the ball as the first defender and quickly play it forward.

Changing the width to normal will allow the opposing team more freedom because larger defensive holes will be created.

I am currently using P or Treq. Treq does what he wants and I count on him to score something in every game. The most important for me is IF, who must have relatively high teamwork.

to AndersJ:

If I see that I have few shots on goal I try to change MENTALITY and TEMPO. I always see what setting the opponent plays (MENTALITY).

Unfortunately, it's hard to win with FCB, MAN CITY, LEVERPOOL etc. playing ex. Wisla Krakow

For example. Two last games with this tactis (two simple changes has made: freedom - disciplined, + shoot on sight).

M.Kean as Treq against Barca vs. T. Knoll as P against Lechia (I am using Knoll as P and Treq since i bought him).

screenshot_20200409-112759_fm20 mobile.jpg

screenshot_20200409-112810_fm20 mobile.jpg

screenshot_20200409-112821_fm20 mobile.jpg

screenshot_20200409-112840_fm20 mobile.jpg

screenshot_20200409-112850_fm20 mobile.jpg

screenshot_20200409-112900_fm20 mobile.jpg

screenshot_20200409-112910_fm20 mobile.jpg

screenshot_20200409-112922_fm20 mobile.jpg

Edited by Midu
On 09/04/2020 at 02:03, Midu said:

Changing the width to normal will allow the opposing team more freedom because larger defensive holes will be created.

Yes that’s true.

On 09/04/2020 at 02:03, Midu said:

I am currently using P or Treq. Treq does what he wants and I count on him to score something in every game. The most important for me is IF, who must have relatively high teamwork.

That’s really good to hear. It seems I misunderstood your OP - I incorrectly thought you were asking for people’s opinions on it, actually it seems to we’re suggesting it as an option, because you’re seeing good success from it. I’ll have a try with your tactic in the next few days!

Thanks for the advice & such detailed sharing.

One more thing :)

i have changed two AP to BBM. Tactic is more solid in def and att lines.

I will test it in lower leagues.