Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Help

I started FM again on quarantine days, but again with the frustration of the minutes I played. I have experimented with all the tactics here in the last 25 days and played for 1 year, but I couldn't find a tactic that scored at least 3 goals per game or I have a problem ... I wanted some of our big player friends to send me tactics because they are huge and they are really mouth watering in terms of 1kc or something. Can you help me? Note: I'm writing from google translation by the way some words may be problematic

Just a heads up and don’t pm / dm any of the big guys as you saw in the 1k challenge etc they posted a thread below about it. Tactics are not my specialty but there’s so many factors that you would need to give more info on like what team/league, players, formation , style of play etc .

Maybe look through the tactics pages and maybe see if one part fits from different tactics or one that is similar to your setup. Not every team can play every tactic as they don’t have same players and competitions they play in the opponents are either easier or harder compared to yours so like I said need more info as many variables. 

https://fmmvibe.com/tags/Tactics/

Maybe a player sees the post and will be willing to work with you . I hit rough patches too just try different formations, instructions and try not to force a tactic on a team if they don’t have players to fit the roles. Good luck 

No one can give you a plug and play guaranteed 3+ goals per game tactic. See here - only two are above 3gpg (and I think both are particular situations)

7 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Just a heads up and don’t pm / dm any of the big guys as you saw in the 1k challenge etc they posted a thread below about it. Tactics are not my specialty but there’s so many factors that you would need to give more info on like what team/league, players, formation , style of play etc .

Maybe look through the tactics pages and maybe see if one part fits from different tactics or one that is similar to your setup. Not every team can play every tactic as they don’t have same players and competitions they play in the opponents are either easier or harder compared to yours so like I said need more info as many variables. 

https://fmmvibe.com/tags/Tactics/

Maybe a player sees the post and will be willing to work with you . I hit rough patches too just try different formations, instructions and try not to force a tactic on a team if they don’t have players to fit the roles. Good luck 

first of all thank you for the comeback but i even teamed up with the editor to wonder if the only problem is with the players but the result was the same :)

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

No one can give you a plug and play guaranteed 3+ goals per game tactic. See here - only two are above 3gpg (and I think both are particular situations)

I am aware of this, but the team that scored 4-5 before updating with a single defense started eating 3-4. I looked, but there is no tactic inside, only Juventusa 4321 they applied last year, but I didn't understand anything unfortunately.

9 hours ago, cakirmertt28 said:

I am aware of this, but the team that scored 4-5 before updating with a single defense started eating 3-4. I looked, but there is no tactic inside, only Juventusa 4321 they applied last year, but I didn't understand anything unfortunately.

It wasn't to share tactics, just evidence that 3 goals per game is not a realistic target. I don't understand what you mean. There is more information and links in that link, but it's up to you - you need to do some more reading to get more information. Good luck.

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

It wasn't to share tactics, just evidence that 3 goals per game is not a realistic target. I don't understand what you mean. There is more information and links in that link, but it's up to you - you need to do some more reading to get more information. Good 

We may have problems because of Google translation. I want to score 100 goals for just 1 season. And I have looked at the posts of the big players that have been shared since 2019, but no one says they are hiding tactics. I hope I can find

9 minutes ago, cakirmertt28 said:

How can you do these, can you help me? I texted you all one by one but you didn't come back just want to have fun

There are loads of tactics that will give you plenty of goals (if you have the right players) in the tactic index.

Maybe give a few of these a go and then adapt them and try to do better.

21 minutes ago, Foxy said:

There are loads of tactics that will give you plenty of goals (if you have the right players) in the tactic index.

Maybe give a few of these a go and then adapt them and try to do better.

I know sir, I tried almost half of it for at least 1 year. :(