Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Dr3w's Return

Dr3w

Hi All, been an active player in FMH previously before FMM but however cause FMM do not have the buttons like PSP which allows me to see stats more easily, i have sort of playing lesser for FMM despite purchasing FMM2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. with the recent Coronavirus, and most country having locked down (Singapore also requires us to stay home unless necessary), i am coming back to FMM2020.

anyway my target is 

1. Conqueror of the world (playing in all the countries and finish 30 Season each) 
2. No In Game Editor
3. No restarting Of Game
4. No using of any unlockable (Sugar Daddy, Loan Restriction, Work Permit)
4. Letting you guys choose the leagues loaded for me
5. Letting you guys choose the teams to play for me
6. If able to complete 1 round (i will start one round with top teams from each country, mid-tier team from each other and lastly the bottom team of the country)

so without further ado, hopefully someone get my first season started

Edited by Dr3w

Hi @Dr3w I have ran the same kind of career with my own Challenge, currently mine is a little different in the sense I have set myself a goal of NOT spending a penny, but trying to WIN everything with the FREE players, and so far I have succeeded in all 4 countries I have selected, now I am going to finish off the ones I have missed throughout, like the Chmpionship, lower league cups etc...

So I suggest you try someone who is not as well known and not easy at the same time, like I did with Curzon Ashton, or I suggest trying to start with the Welsh League which is not easy to get out of regardless of how many league titles you win...

Edited by Cockers2505

Hi Cockers2505,

thanks for your advice. based on your advice, i decided my first adventure to be in UK

Game Option 

- Enhanced Match Engine
- Budgets in First Windows

Database - March 2020

Reputation - Unknown

League Loaded

Wales - JD Cymru North/South and above
England - Vanarama North/South and above
N. Ireland - Bluefin Sports PIL and above
Scotland - Ladbrokes League 2 and above.

1 hour ago, Dr3w said:

Hi Cockers2505,

thanks for your advice. based on your advice, i decided my first adventure to be in UK

Good luck with this, there is some really good teams in each choice, but at the same time there can be some frustrations, so you have your hands full, but I reckon a good career, look forward to your future developments

Club Chosen : CPD Porthmadog F.C. 

PorthmadogFC badge.png

Background :
It's the oldest club in the inaugural season of League of wales in 1992-93 and still keep its name. Founded in October 1884, the club won 
Huws Gray Cup : 1998-99, 2002-03

Cymru Alliance : 2002-03
Wales Amateur Cup : 1955-56, 1956-57
Wales League North : 1966-67, 1967-68, 1968-1969
Welsh Alliance : 1989-90
Record Appearance : 321 (Richard Harvey)
Record Goal Scorer : 47  (Jullian Williams)

Stadium & Facilities
With only Semi-Professional status, Porthmadog's stadium Y Traeth comes with 2158 Capacity, Poor Training Facilities and Poor Youth Facilities.

STAFF
The club has only Sion Jones as Player-Coach and Lindsay Morris as Physio. 

Expectation
The board expect the club to attain a safe mid-table league position

First Interview
I am excited to be joining a club with such long history. I hope that i am able to last long in my position to create a legacy behind. First, as we all know that this is a semi-professional club, I will be trimming the squad down for funds to bring in players. 

Tactic
As always, i had always prefer to play in a 4-1-2-2-1 position as it gives me freedom when my players are good enough . My Defensive midfield will be pulled up to form a midfield trio and the winger if being able to play as striker can turn the shape into 4-3-3, or even 4-2-3-1 when needed.