Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Proven 4-2-2-2

On 11/09/2020 at 15:12, Cockers2505 said:

I tend to not use wing backs as I feel as though I leave my Defence open for compromise, ending in conceding to many goals, as you can see in the 2 seasons, I have done well to keep the numbers of goals conceded down as well.

I keep my line of defence low and I don't get many goals, most of the games end up without a conceded goal or just one

11 hours ago, George Traistă said:

I keep my line of defence low and I don't get many goals, most of the games end up without a conceded goal or just one

Ok thanks, I'm sure your method and tactics can work for you and others, thanks for sharing also

7 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

Do I tend to start with Stamina, Pace and Technique, but recently I've tried to add positioning also

Are these the starting stats that you use generally for all players?

4 hours ago, ron1hy said:

Are these the starting stats that you use generally for all players?

Yes mate, I look for the highest of these attributes in the search, don't care what the scout or the stars say, if they look good then give them a go, if all fails you can sell them on for a profit normally

11 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Yes mate, I look for the highest of these attributes in the search, don't care what the scout or the stars say, if they look good then give them a go, if all fails you can sell them on for a profit normally

So it seems to be for this tactic and maybe in general, it's best to have a core set of stats depending on what tactic you are using?

For your tactic, it seems the core stats needed for all players is stamina, pace, techique, passing and teamwork. What do you think of that?

Edited by ron1hy
5 hours ago, ron1hy said:

So it seems to be for this tactic and maybe in general, it's best to have a core set of stats depending on what tactic you are using?

For your tactic, it seems the core stats needed for all players is stamina, pace, techique, passing and teamwork. What do you think of that?

If you look at how I have done making it from the Non League to the Second division, winning each league, is down to how I find players, and as I said I try and look for Pace, and stamina first, this allows a player to move around for a longer duration, and at a better pace than others, then technique which I believe gives them a little better as an over all player, and then after that it all depends on what you want them to do, Teamwork will give you a balanced all round team, hopefully that way you won't have to many greedy players, but I would agree with you that there are core stats in there as I've mentioned, but there are plenty of others will disagree, but this is the way I choose my players for this tactic. So for example, I never play with a Target man, never, I only switched as a test, normally I would stick with a Poacher and CF, but since trying the Target man, I have done even better in regards to goals with him, so now my thoughts are do I add maybe strength and Ariel into the mix?

Very interested bro. I guess as the challenge you decided to not buy players and just have money accumulate. Would you trade players for other players to improve or simply pick up 'good/decent' players somehow? Going to try it out,very cool,as I just started a Southampton save as my last b4 FMM21, and it's the formation they use. Going to read more of your journey too.  

Take it easy 

Jamie

On 21/11/2020 at 06:53, JgRoller said:

Very interested bro. I guess as the challenge you decided to not buy players and just have money accumulate. Would you trade players for other players to improve or simply pick up 'good/decent' players somehow? Going to try it out,very cool,as I just started a Southampton save as my last b4 FMM21, and it's the formation they use. Going to read more of your journey too.  

Take it easy 

Jamie

Yes that is one of my most benefits of getting players, constantly trading players to bring cost down, that way you can get at times better players for almost free if not free at times

On 21/11/2020 at 19:53, JgRoller said:

Really good tactic dude. Sitting 6th with Southampton at the winter break.

Hope this continues to work for you

23 hours ago, Kavver said:

My favorite tactic. love the simplicity and attacking approach. Has anyone tried it on 21? 

Not yet, I've got another tactic on 21 that got me finishing 3rd in the prem in season 1 with Everton, lead the table up and until the last 10 games

It still works on 21. However it may benefit with some tweaks. 

Interesting with a new tactic. What formation is it? 

On 07/12/2020 at 21:50, Cockers2505 said:

Yes that is one of my most benefits of getting players, constantly trading players to bring cost down, that way you can get at times better players for almost free if not free at times

Hope this continues to work for you

Not yet, I've got another tactic on 21 that got me finishing 3rd in the prem in season 1 with Everton, lead the table up and until the last 10 games