Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Billy's Liverpool front 3 effort

Here is my attempt at the Liverpool front 3 as designed by @Rob

Points are awarded for League Points total, Goal Difference added to Firmino, Mane and Salah's goals and assists.

Liverpool are the perfect club to implement a tactic I have already used to amazing success in my AZ 1k, TT and DT career.

I just needed to add a little creativity to the wide positions and did that by using 2 players I have never used before. I will not be using them again lol.

SaqaOky.jpg

I was a little unsure about using Firmino as a central striker. He had 13 as a shooting stat at the start. That stat peaked at 15 before dropping to 14 for most of the season. During games I swapped Firmino and Salah if the goals didn't flow.

hHzM5eQ.jpg

Fekir and Lozano were brought in at the start. Grimaldo was bought at the end of Jan as Robbo got a 6 week injury. Lovren and Lallana ( a family friend by the way) were sold in Jan.

These transfer dealing meant I could play the following way.

2 seperate teams, 1 cup B team and the First team. The front 3 played 65 minutes of most of the matches.

Salah missed a few games injured for a month'ish. Firmino and Mane missed a few with Red tired messages. They missed a combined 12-15 so quite lucky.

The results.  One the lot but the one that matters most

JF6qMNT.jpg

I feel unlucky not to go unbeaten because I battered those teams I didn't beat. That's football though. 

106 points for league points plus 109 goal difference = 215

Players

I made an absolutely school boy error. It took me until February to realise my centrebacks were taking corners. Why does FM often default to that?

After then Mane was given the job. Probably lost out on 5-10 assists but I can only blame myself.

q5CoIQX.jpg

60 points  for Mane

ZysKQO0.jpg

Bobby was going along at a goal a game but failed off late Feb. 77 points though, I'll take that.

b4kfPNe.jpg

Salah was on something like 43 goals from 38 games but the injury set him back and he didn't score in the first 4 games he was back. 72 though, yes please.

Player totals 60 + 77+  72 = 209

+ 215 League points

= 424 points

gYhsF5u.jpg

Fantastic score that is! Well played. I find my CB’s take corners only if the other 4 I have set aren’t on the pitch otherwise seems to be ok. Your score could’ve been even bigger which is amazing!

31 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

And here's the score to probably scare anyone trying to attempt the challenge away😂

Monster score that is!

Thanks @Kun Aguero

It can definitely be beaten. Like I say, none of my 3 were on corners until the end of Feb. 

I played the challenge in 3 blocks over 3 days (spend the rest of my time in PPE on the frontline). The first 2 parts of the season were near perfect. 3.8goals a game and averaging almost 3 goals a game from the front 3 alone.

The 3rd part of the save fell flat. Salah injury, red tired messages, defeats when I had 7 ccc etc. I might post ‘form’ screen shots for the 3 players to show how badly they tailed off for the last 20 games. 

If I had my time again I wouldn’t buy or sell anyone in January. 

There were definitely another 25 points to be had from my attempt. 

Edited by billy2shots
30 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Thanks @Kun Aguero

It can definitely be beaten. Like I say, none of my 3 were on corners until the end of Feb. 

I played the challenge in 3 blocks over 3 days (spend the rest of my time in PPE on the frontline). The first 2 parts of the season were near perfect. 3.8goals a game and averaging almost 3 goals a game from the front 3 alone.

The 3rd part of the save fell flat. Salah injury, red tired messages, defeats when I had 7 ccc etc. I might post ‘form’ screen shots for the 3 players to show how badly they tailed off for the last 20 games. 

If I had my time again I wouldn’t buy or sell anyone in January. 

There were definitely another 25 points to be had from my attempt. 

You should give it another go!

23 hours ago, billy2shots said:

@Rob tarafından tasarlanan Liverpool Front 3'teki girişimim

Lig Puanları, Firmino, Mane ve Salah'ın gol ve asistlerine eklenen Hedef Farkı için puan verilir.

Liverpool, AZ 1k, TT ve DT kariyerimde şimdiden inanılmaz başarı elde etmek için kullandığım bir taktiği uygulamak için mükemmel bir kulüp.

Geniş pozisyonlara biraz yaratıcılık katmam gerekiyordu ve bunu daha önce hiç kullanmadığım 2 oyuncuyu kullanarak yaptım. Onları tekrar lol kullanmayacaksınız.

SaqaOky.jpg

Firmino'yu merkezi bir forvet olarak kullanma konusunda biraz emin değildim. Başlangıçta atış statüsü olarak 13 yaşındaydı. Bu istatistik sezonun çoğu için 14'e düşmeden önce 15'e yükseldi. Oyunlar sırasında goller akmadıysa Firmino ve Salah'ı değiştirdim.

hHzM5eQ.jpg

Fekir ve Lozano başlangıçta getirildi. Grimaldo Jan sonunda satın alındı, çünkü Robbo 6 haftalık sakatlık geçirdi. Lovren ve Lallana (bu arada bir aile dostu) Ocak ayında satıldı.

Bu transfer işlemleri şu şekilde oynayabileceğim anlamına geliyordu.

2 ayrı takım, 1 kupa B takımı ve İlk takım. Ön 3 maçın 65. dakikasında oynadı.

Salah bir ay boyunca sakatlanan birkaç maçı kaçırdı. Firmino ve Mane, Red yorgun mesajlarıyla birkaçını kaçırdılar. Kombine 12-15'i çok şanslı kaçırdılar.

Sonuçlar. Bir lot ama en önemlisi

JF6qMNT.jpg

Yenilmediğim için şanssız hissediyorum çünkü dövmediğim takımları dövdüm. Yine de futbol. 

Lig puanları için 106 puan artı 109 gol farkı = 215

Oyuncular

Kesinlikle okul çocuğu hatası yaptım. Centreback'lerimin köşelere döndüğünü fark etmek Şubat ayına kadar sürdü. FM neden genellikle bunu varsayılan olarak kullanıyor?

Ondan sonra Mane'ye iş verildi. Muhtemelen 5-10 asistte kayboldu ama sadece kendimi suçlayabilirim.

q5CoIQX.jpg

Mane için 60 puan

ZysKQO0.jpg

Bobby bir golle oyun oynuyordu ama 77 Şubat'ın sonlarında başarısız oldu ama ben de alacağım.

b4kfPNe.jpg

Salah 38 maçtan 43 gol gibi bir şeydeydi ama sakatlık onu geri çekti ve geri döndüğü ilk 4 maçta gol atmadı. 72 evet, lütfen.

Oyuncu toplamları 60 + 77+ 72 = 209

+ 215 Lig puanı

= 424 puan

gYhsF5u.jpg

what did you do with the team instructions? Shape attack deffance?