Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Full Monty Challenge

Ashez

The Full Monty Challenge

The title of this challenge may bring a certain memory of "hot substances" to mind for the Vibe community but now's the time to give the title a new meaning with this film based challenge!

The Challenge

This rags to riches tale starts with six former steel workers finding themselves unemployed at the local dole office. In the film these men go on to show their tackle to thousands but it's a different type of tackle they'll be showcasing in this challenge as to their surprise Sheffield United have snapped them up! 

Now employed at Sheffield United it's time to go Full Monty!!

The Aim

What's The Full Monty?

Screenshot_2020-04-28-08-26-18.thumb.png.cd2ad91e27ead39ca3d18e939f5c8665.png

The aim of this challenge is to sign six English free agents and win "The Full Monty", which means to win everything available with Sheffield United within England and Europe. 

Rules 

1. You play as Sheffield United 
2. You start with no coaching badges or rep
3. You sign six English free agents - Other signings are allowed 
4. Your free agents must play an important role in each title win. If one is sold or retires you fail
5. No cheating, editors and so on
6. Own formations only 
7. Completion of the challenge is winning one of every title available in England & Europe 

@Thepremiermanager feel free to add this to your movie based collection. 

54 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Sorry who is this @Ashez person, you sound like you know what your doing, good challenge

He’s the new guy that won’t introduce himself until he done the 1kc

Lovely film that and nice challenge. I actually nearly attempted a few of the movie based one by @Thepremiermanager earlier in the year but didn’t get round to it as I was doing Augusta and VPL at the time. Plenty of time left in the year to try them though and this one by yourself. 

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Very nice 👍 I'm expecting this to take a little over 1 season to accomplish 😁 

Oh btw, welcome to Vibe!

Well obviously 😛

I might be new but even I know it'll take a season to get them into Europe, a season to win the CL and then half a season to grab the super cup and CWC, a perfect run would be likely but 2.5 seasons minimum ;)

@BatiGoal 😂

6 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Interesting challenge. I might not do this one as I’m just too lazy to do it.

Welcome to the Vibe btw

So friendly :D

6 hours ago, Foxy said:

Yes welcome to Vibe @Ashez I hope we see lots more content from you in the future.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, I just found inspiration this morning which has otherwise been lacking 

5 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

Sorry who is this @Ashez person, you sound like you know what your doing, good challenge

I felt rusty more than new 😛

4 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

He’s the new guy that won’t introduce himself until he done the 1kc

Haven't I proven myself enough 😂

4 hours ago, Ian said:

Lovely film that and nice challenge. I actually nearly attempted a few of the movie based one by @Thepremiermanager earlier in the year but didn’t get round to it as I was doing Augusta and VPL at the time. Plenty of time left in the year to try them though and this one by yourself. 

There are some cracking ones hidden away there tbf!!