Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Spartans 13123 ( EME ) stolen.

AndersJ

Hello fellow vibers.

recently i stumbled uopnåeligt this tactic. I have not yet seen it here. Its not mine, but maybe its to good NOT to be shared.

1. its NOT a realistic tactic

2. The front 3 are pcr-cf-pcr in the original, but adf-df-pct suited my poor players better.

3. With a keeper above poor AND gloves maybe you wont let in 80+ goals 😂

4. The iwbs and the apm have been great for me. The topscorer was the adf.

im looking forward to see some of you test it. Was it pure luck with my tests or did the creator hid the jackpot.

best regards Anders

IMG_3021.PNG

IMG_3022.PNG

IMG_3023.PNG

IMG_3024.PNG

IMG_3025.PNG

IMG_3026.PNG

5 hours ago, Christopher Di Paula said:

And I'm sorry to ask, what are pcr-cf-pcr?  It is because I am very bad with acronyms!  🤣

Poacher-complete forward - poacher 

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, Christopher Di Paula said:

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/43728-help-for-summer-madness/

This tactic was done by you last year.  Was it her inspiration?

Haha No it was not :)! 

On 08/12/2019 at 07:49, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Hi guys,

The tactic will bring you really beautiful and domination football and loats of goals 🙂 

Important stats - Pace, Strenght, Stamina, Taclking and Shooting.

NOTE: Your CB should be with good pace !

General the pace and shooting from IF, AP and strikers makes the tactic a killer 👍

Coaches - General Assistant, Attacking, Defensive, Fitness. You must to be attacking also.

1xRehabilitatin 2xPrevention physios

Training :

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

CB - Tackling

IWB - Pace

DLP / AP - Passing

IF, P, T - Shooting

All strikers training as TM

Of course you need  create a good team, to rotate well, develop players and the tactic work just amazing for me.

Here we are.. 

Feel free to make it even better 👍

Screenshot_20191208-072824_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191208-072834_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191208-072844_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191208-081912_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Very similar to this fun tactic

1 hour ago, eekim28 said:

Very similar to this fun tactic

IT sure is. Havnt tried the other one. Just wanted you guys to try this if you wanted to :)

Looks like a very fun free-flowing goal scoring tactic, is there any more screenshots? Perhaps of league table for that blackpool save. Interested to see if the original player roles work with a higher standard of teams. 

Edit - decided to test it. Giving it ago with Liverpool. Yes yes, its a big already good team - want to see if it affects the defensive side of the tactic (or lack off 🤣)

Edited by Jsavfc

Hey @AndersJ - where did you find this; is there a link to the original post?

The only change from the original you made (in your screenshots above) was with the strikers, is that correct?

Thanks in advance - looks like a crazy one to try out!

59 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Looks like a very fun free-flowing goal scoring tactic, is there any more screenshots? Perhaps of league table for that blackpool save. Interested to see if the original player roles work with a higher standard of teams. 

Edit - decided to test it. Giving it ago with Liverpool. Yes yes, its a big already good team - want to see if it affects the defensive side of the tactic (or lack off 🤣)

I didnt save the Blackpool save but i won the league with Blyth. Now i Will try to see if i Can survive by outscoring the opposition again in a Better league. I Can confirm Liverpool should Work great.

Just now, AndersJ said:

I didnt save the Blackpool save but i won the league with Blyth. Now i Will try to see if i Can survive by outscoring the opposition again in a Better league. I Can confirm Liverpool should Work great.

Played about ten league games - scoring for fun, average 2/3 a game. Defensively - against weaker sides 0/1 a game, decent sides bit more as you can imagine. 

If your opposite has pacy strikers it is ALOT more difficult to keep it tight at the back. 

Rather a large amount of disallowed goals, through offside and var. 

Only signings I have made are Bailey and Havertz

5 minutes ago, Mike Dodgson said:

Hey @AndersJ - where did you find this; is there a link to the original post?

The only change from the original you made (in your screenshots above) was with the strikers, is that correct?

Thanks in advance - looks like a crazy one to try out!

I tried to change the roles to the players i had at the moment. Maybe the first setup with pcr-cf-pcr is Better. I havnt testet it that much yet.

I Hope you write if you find any good changes to the tactic. Offside on in the VNL is very risky 😂

It was somewhere in facebook i found IT. Dont know if the Guy made it himself and /or if he is a member here 

1 minute ago, Jsavfc said:

Played about ten league games - scoring for fun, average 2/3 a game. Defensively - against weaker sides 0/1 a game, decent sides bit more as you can imagine. 

If your opposite has pacy strikers it is ALOT more difficult to keep it tight at the back. 

Rather a large amount of disallowed goals, through offside and var. 

Only signings I have made are Bailey and Havertz

My friendlies for the second season was amongst others 6-6 😂 so yes its VERY leaky 

3 minutes ago, Mike Dodgson said:

Brill - thank you.

Just to confirm, the original had Poacher - CF - Poacher as the front 3... you've not changed anything else?

Thats correct yes! That was the original setup :)! But i have a therory that maybe the CF could be a T or a DLF instead to have a creaitive player in the front 3

Short Update. After the promotion were a suprinsingly in the top of the league. 

Note that 3 strikers against you is suicide against your 1 defender surely 😂

IMG_3027.PNG

IMG_3028.PNG

On 29/04/2020 at 05:28, AndersJ said:

or AND gloves maybe you wont let in 80+ goals 😂

4. The iwbs and the apm have been great for me. The topscorer was the adf.

im looking forward to see some of you te

This seems very much like the SS tactic posted a while ago to me... one at the back is always fun, but it sucks to lose to sheffield united as manchester united 5-1 due to only having one defender...

Update: oops, someone seems to have mentioned it already... nevertheless this must be a very fun tactic to try!

Edited by Cziffra
1 hour ago, Cziffra said:

This seems very much like the SS tactic posted a while ago to me... one at the back is always fun, but it sucks to lose to sheffield united as manchester united 5-1 due to only having one defender...

Update: oops, someone seems to have mentioned it already... nevertheless this must be a very fun tactic to try!

It IS very fun but almost too leaky when you are a poor team like Blyth . IT does score 120 goals a season easy though :)

On 02/05/2020 at 00:53, AndersJ said:

It IS very fun but almost too leaky when you are a poor team like Blyth . IT does score 120 goals a season easy though :)

I suppose that the team will always be leaky, even if you are using a decent team like Man Utd.

Yet another crazy season - won the league by surprise with the best players i got scraped together. The tactic is not good for the heart 😂

IMG_3029.PNG

IMG_3030.PNG