Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Messi Regen?

No that’s not him. His right foot don’t match. He’s too old for Messi and also you’re just at August which most likely Messi’s regen haven’t spawn yet

56 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

No that’s not him. His right foot don’t match. He’s too old for Messi and also you’re just at August which most likely Messi’s regen haven’t spawn yet

I agree with him, his someone else which I probably don't know. his footedness don't match either, I assume is Ozil, but the age is too high

Screenshot_20200430-162124.png

Edited by Don-x
Added screenshot
19 minutes ago, Don-x said:

I agree with him, his someone else which I probably don't know. his footedness don't match either, I assume is Ozil, but the age is too high

Pretty sure it’s David Silva’s regen. He got the same footedness 

11 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

When I see a good Regen, I will check if the ID match with the main player.

3 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Ok thanks, but in my save he retired in august 2022, and now is 2023, that's why I thought that it might be him 

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Thanks,

I'm really struggling to find regens, any advice?

Edited by Sergiu18
1 hour ago, Sergiu18 said:

I'm really struggling to find regens, any advice?

Seems u don't have the editor to search in a simple way.

You have to do the shortlisting process and monitor their progress delete trash and add new one's every month, add player's with good personality, maybe bad one's if you notice they have good stats, of cause not everyone will be added to your shortlist, watch their attribute, there won't be more than two Red skill,

Maybe someone knows a better way,I have stop using the above steps

12 minutes ago, Don-x said:

Seems u don't have the editor to search in a simple way.

You have to do the shortlisting process and monitor their progress delete trash and add new one's every month, add player's with good personality, maybe bad one's if you notice they have good stats, of cause not everyone will be added to your shortlist, watch their attribute, there won't be more than two Red skill,

Maybe someone knows a better way,I have stop using the above steps

Thank you very much.

On 30/04/2020 at 16:49, Don-x said:

When I see a good Regen, I will check if the ID match with the main player

I've got someone I 💯% believe is Buffon Regen, the same footedness, communication 20 Leadership 20, creativity 1, I got him as a 16yrs in my second season.

But his ID is totally different from Buffon ID, in fact it was one average PA 3, Gk whom now has the previous Buffon ID.

Tomas a CA-3 PA-5 16yrs definitely my Buffon Regen.

So I can confirm seems the ID are not matched, I got two more Regen with PA-5, I will check on them later to see if they still has different ID.

Screenshot_20200511-081250.png

Screenshot_20200511-082853.png

He got 2nd nationality?

1 minute ago, Don-x said:

I've got someone I 💯% believe is Buffon Regen, the same footedness, communication 20 Leadership 20, creativity 1, I got him as a 16yrs in my second season.

But his ID is totally different from Buffon ID, in fact it was one average PA 3, Gk whom now has the previous Buffon ID.

Tomas a CA-3 PA-5 16yrs definitely my Buffon Regen.

So I can confirm seems the ID are not matched, I got two more Regen with PA-5, I will check on them later to see if they still has different ID.

Screenshot_20200511-081250.png

Screenshot_20200511-082853.png

4 hours ago, Don-x said:

💯

So the two more I've got are basically Luka Modric and Wayne Rooney, the latter is obvious due to his secondary position appearing just like his normal self, even though his nationality was a bit surprising, a Croatian, funny enough Modric decided he should rather become an Italian, to me no problem,

Anyway what I've noticed about this Regen is some stat really match with the real ones. 

Now I'm making a legendary Team with Regen lol. Maybe since my save is not too old, I will make an ultimate Regen team with it.

Screenshot_20200511-125059.png

Screenshot_20200511-132255.png

Screenshot_20200511-125205.png

Screenshot_20200511-125503.png

On 30/04/2020 at 16:16, Don-x said:

It's not ozil or messi because he's from Spain so i assume he's juan Mata Messi or ozil regen should come from Argentina or Germany