Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic My youtube channel

Bumfuzzled Slav

8 hours ago, Bumfuzzled Slav said:

Ah I mean it is worth a shot. If people see this post maybe they will click the link :)

Good luck mate.

I tried to make FMM videos for about 4 years and some did ok but most flopped. However I feel some of that was down to me stopping the saves so often. Just make sure you keep then entertaining and keep going. Don't look at any of the numbers on your channel just keep making the content. Listen to any feeback and keep uploading.

The main issue is FMM doesn't make for good watching so you have to make it good to watch. Full Fat FM helps as you can watch the match in 3D. With FMM you really have to stand out and make people want to come back to watch.

I know at some point I will probably try it again as I love making youtube content. However don't think it will be anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Good luck mate.

I tried to make FMM videos for about 4 years and some did ok but most flopped. However I feel some of that was down to me stopping the saves so often. Just make sure you keep then entertaining and keep going. Don't look at any of the numbers on your channel just keep making the content. Listen to any feeback and keep uploading.

The main issue is FMM doesn't make for good watching so you have to make it good to watch. Full Fat FM helps as you can watch the match in 3D. With FMM you really have to stand out and make people want to come back to watch.

I know at some point I will probably try it again as I love making youtube content. However don't think it will be anytime soon.

Even though this is true but it hurts. FMM unlike other games where the joy and tense will be feel when you’ve actually experienced it. Most people just don’t have that

9 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Even though this is true but it hurts. FMM unlike other games where the joy and tense will be feel when you’ve actually experienced it. Most people just don’t have that

I love playing the game. I guess its just hard to make video content from. You need to keep the audience engaged. My main issue was I only finished one series. One day I will start a save and finish it on YouTube even if I'm like 60 at the time haha. The last video I did was on the 2019 game It did get 216 views however. (I didn't even do a review video this year and I usually do those each year.) All this talk is making me want to try again. tbh I enjoy doing it so it really doesn't matter if I get views. My favourite part is editing.

10 hours ago, Bumfuzzled Slav said:

Ah I mean it is worth a shot. If people see this post maybe they will click the link :)

Also, its not really best practice to come on to a website for the first time and just self promote.