FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
broodje kip

Career The great Ander and Fabio, 1kc and 500 assist (Season 4)

11 minutes ago, Rob said:

This is the sort of nickname you two need to keep private.

Don’t worry you’ll be my next victim when I’m out of stock 

Wow that is a good return for such a young guy, you should easily pass the 1K and maybe look at the 1.5K. Your Assists could eventually reach the scary heights of 99 like @Scratch maybe???

7 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Wow that is a good return for such a young guy, you should easily pass the 1K and maybe look at the 1.5K. Your Assists could eventually reach the scary heights of 99 like @Scratch maybe???

I really hope the assist could be. The only problem is I’m afraid of him not developing enough as some 8’s aren’t really developing him this season

Nice start! Especially with Silva, he will just keep getting better and better. He'll be close 100 goals per season season soon. With ITN goals as well, you will make 1.5K easily. Actually, I think you should be looking at 2K goals given he's still so young!

Ander is starting to shape up nicely, but I guess how good he is depends on how many updates he has left. How much progress is he getting after each (good) game? He's decent now, but getting that Crossing up would be better. Still 43 is decent and that should go up to 60ish as he matures, even without much more improvement, so 500 should be no problem. Might be an idea to stay in Portugal though if he's not going to get a lot better.

BTW your new young winger looks like the Ronaldo regen, so he should be a good addition to the team, especially if you shape him the way you want.

18 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Nice start! Especially with Silva, he will just keep getting better and better. He'll be close 100 goals per season season soon. With ITN goals as well, you will make 1.5K easily. Actually, I think you should be looking at 2K goals given he's still so young!

Ander is starting to shape up nicely, but I guess how good he is depends on how many updates he has left. How much progress is he getting after each (good) game? He's decent now, but getting that Crossing up would be better. Still 43 is decent and that should go up to 60ish as he matures, even without much more improvement, so 500 should be no problem. Might be an idea to stay in Portugal though if he's not going to get a lot better.

BTW your new young winger looks like the Ronaldo regen, so he should be a good addition to the team, especially if you shape him the way you want.

Thanks Scratch. I was thinking about going up the target but I’ll stay for 1kc untill I really reach it then we think about the next target.

Ander doesn’t seems to be upgrading much especially league matches. He’s upgrading on UCL matches though

The regens I’m pretty sure not Ronaldo regen. Ronaldo haven’t actually retire in my save for some reason and he’s 38 already

13 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Thanks Scratch. I was thinking about going up the target but I’ll stay for 1kc untill I really reach it then we think about the next target.

Ander doesn’t seems to be upgrading much especially league matches. He’s upgrading on UCL matches though

The regens I’m pretty sure not Ronaldo regen. Ronaldo haven’t actually retire in my save for some reason and he’s 38 already

Yeah sensible approach! You might not want to keep going anyway. 🙂 I got Unuvar to 2K but was ready for a change by the end of that. I think it works out that I only finish every second 1KC I start. It get's boring at some point...

Maybe Ander only has a few updates left in him - it's hard to tell. But he's doing a pretty good job already and should be able to get to 500 no worries. 

As for the non Ronaldo regen, yeah, the real Ronaldo does go on and on. I got fooled because the youngster has the same feet and nationality. But if it's not him, perhaps it's Nani. Wrong Man Utd old boy, but still a pretty good player! 

Anyway, keep going, hope you smash both targets. 💪