Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The great Ander and Fabio, Tactic Reveals

Well done mate, a great career for you and Silva there, he’s been probably my second favourite player on this years version.

Great stuff mate and congrats on completing the 1KC! And I'm really gonna have to try Barrenetxea some time. Let me know when you want the name of a player and what for etc. 🙂

Tactic Reveals 

Formation:

I’ve decided to go on a slight unusual approach with a 3-4-2-1 formation. I got a Traditional Goalkeeper, 2 Central Defender and a Libero at the back. Then, on the midfield I got 2 Wide Midfielders, a Central Midfielder and an Advance Playmaker. I also got Wingers on both AMR and AML position and finally a Target Man up top.

This formation initially was a 3-2-2-2-1 with 2 Iverted Wing Backs but then I got a few great talents on the wing and most of our wing backs departed for big transfers. This formation also brought better results for Fabio despite Ander fell short on assist. Tbh I won’t recommend anyone to use this if you got below elite level and slow defenders (below 12). You’ll also need midfielders with a very high stamina as they’ll lose a lot during matches.

Shape Instructions:

09CA2C01-A830-45EB-8199-DA4297EA6877.thumb.png.a37d3c73a44fd90e03da4013b7389c14.png

A very usual one as this is the thing I use most of the times for most of my formations

Defence Instructions:

7E79CA01-5CFE-40D9-AB99-C5385C3FDA23.thumb.png.7a4a75a67276a4734b7af0fd1c673021.png

Same as Shape I use almost the same instructions all the time except this time I use Balanced instead of High defensive line.

Attack Instructions:

76B4857C-41F6-4383-AC4B-20FEABC1C394.thumb.png.7783c78f87a94e78a5dd1b8ab75fee60.png

Another usual instructions I used on my previous setups.

Nice, thanks for sharing. I've never even tried Libero at the back, maybe I should experiment some time (although I generally roll with 1 at the back so might be a bad idea!). And WMs behind Ws - that's interesting, never seen that before. I guess it's just like IWBs but further up and staying a bit wider, so the Ws can go forward with confidence. 

Anyway, I always like seeing what other people are playing, so many ways to play this game - thanks! 

Edited by Scratch