Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Contract issues

So my club is financially sound, yet there are limitations to what I can offer to a player. 

So I can offer a youth player 100k contract because I want to but I can't offer a first team player a contract they want, why????? 

I have ige so I renewed rlc's contract last season using ige to 400k but in mid season he complained about less money even after he was earning the highest in team.

And now I can't offer reece the contract he wants but I have more cash than required for the contract. Pls help out. 

7 hours ago, Don-x said:

U shouldn't even worry with contact if using editor.

players are unhappy all the time, zouma wants a 600k contract, but board will allow only 375k, but I can offer 700k to jorginho. It doesn't make much sense. 

Edited by MohitMax Roy
9 hours ago, MohitMax Roy said:

players are unhappy all the time, zouma wants a 600k contract, but board will allow only 375k, but I can offer 700k to jorginho. It doesn't make much sense. 

If your using the editor already then just change the contract using the editor.

2 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

If your using the editor already then just change the contract using the editor.

Yeah exactly what I mean, and in case of no editor I hardly offer a player first team or key player contract. hopefully this contract issue will be revamp next year, 

3 hours ago, Don-x said:

Yeah exactly what I mean, and in case of no editor I hardly offer a player first team or key player contract. hopefully this contract issue will be revamp next year, 

wouldn't hold your breath, seems to be the same every year, really annoying. i just find it tedious to deal with, so i don't - obviously once you get rolling, money isn't an issue really, so i don't mind if i might end up losing the player for nothing, but letting the contract run down and then doing "Assistant Renews" when you get the six-month notification has proven effective for me, although it's ended up with me giving three huge contracts out now (600k+) when i can't actually offer that money directly myself. i wish they'd sort this out, but it doesn't seem to be on their agenda cos it keeps cropping up :(

Is it possible if your club has a huge stadium and excellent reputation? Don't know for myself, since I usually don't stay at clubs to see that kind of progress.

3 hours ago, Dagion said:

Is it possible if your club has a huge stadium and excellent reputation? Don't know for myself, since I usually don't stay at clubs to see that kind of progress.

Nope, my club has that but there is some strange artificial cap, it seems. It's always been like that.