Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dagion

Career Dagion goes to the movies: Alvin and the chipmunks

Recommended Posts

· Posted (edited)

Netflix got boring so time to see some other movies I guess! I really like short challenges, and the first two movie challenges messed up my Olympiakos/English Killer challenge. However, we'll see how far we can get with the movies. I love to be the underdog, in longer saves I usually resign at a club after bringing them a trophy, championship or success in Europe. First movie should be right up my alley then: Goal!

Goal! is a challenge where you take over Newcastle, have them qualify for the Champions League (otherwise your score doesn't count) and you pick a "Gavin" (English striker) and a "Santiago" (Mexican striker) and have them score as much as possible. Points total is goals scored between them, extra 10 points for a cup win and 30 extra points for a league win.

FMM Vibe Goes to the Movies: Goal!

220px-GoalPoster.jpg.d53d5591d5b021725ad8192f8aecb5d2.jpg

First things first, selecting your strikers. There are some obvious ones available for your Santiago: Jiménez (probably a bit pricy), Vela, maybe Chicarito. I find I get the most fun out of these challenges by picking players that aren't that great, so my player of choice is Uriel Antuna.

795722912_Antunastart.thumb.jpg.ab9f2a655f08432294d460c35047213e.jpg

Not that great of a striker as you can see, but I started him out as an IF on the right. Young and already an international so was hoping for some improvement. 

For the Gavin you can pick a wide range of strikers. I have to admit, I tried it a few times with Giovanni Dos Santos and Andy Carroll for nostalgic reasons but couldn't get it going team-wise so we finished outside CL qualification. Maybe I'll have another go at that later. Since I'm Dutch, and we're a cheap bunch I went for a free striker.

1189093979_Sturridgestart.thumb.jpg.626b7eeacaf37c081120e5f9944afdf4.jpg

I'm playing with the March database and he got released by Trabzonspor so time for some redemption! Normally I would like a bit more pace and/or stamina for my poacher but he didn't cost me anything so I can't complain.

Seeing that you have to qualify for the Champions League you need quite the make-over of your squad I guess. There is some talent at Newcastle but we sold mostly rotation players.

Spoiler

 

1663225554_Transfersout.thumb.jpg.e191b3d49a4d99b6fb8863dfd328374d.jpg

2072878659_Transfersout2.thumb.jpg.3f488e23d0f74c6ffb375ad6880127a9.jpg

Sold our backs in the winter window after changing to a 3 at the back.

Transfers in is a bit more interesting as usual (however, seeing the approach Ian had in his career was fun to see who he sold in comparison to me). First, I really don't like the goalies at Newcastle so we brought in Mignolet from Brugge for another stint in England. I think I recalled Woodman and signed de Vries for fun. We started with a flat 4-3-2-1, and switched some midfielders for Tonali (never used him before but he is excellent) and Vilhena (not that great in my tactic). For defence I bought Kamara (also top notch, never used him before) and Boyata (right stats in the right places and not that expensive). Then the free Sturridge and Antuna who only cost me 4,6 million.

314483290_Transfersin.thumb.jpg.5f8e4e5b3c363f2432048d0479c6dd29.jpg

Results we're good with the 4-3-2-1, Sturridge was firing away (when he wasn't fatigued or injured) and we sat on top for quite a bit. Cups went horrible, going out against West Bromwich in the Carabao cup (fourth round) and against Man United in the FA Cup (fifth round). Antuna wasn't getting as much goals as I'd like so I moved him up front next to Sturridge and went for my trusted 3-5-2.  It improved a little but not enough for a high score. Ah well, should have picked some other players then I guess..

Antuna also didn't improve as much as I'd like, but he came out decent. Couldn't improve his shooting much, but he did okay up front.

991824268_Antunaend.thumb.jpg.f4eb217c8a022e686bca73e26c1f3f37.jpg

1272354579_Youngplayer.thumb.jpg.8d5981ae522e7f7b428d24b281367c3d.jpg

1683884014_StatsAntuna.thumb.jpg.53cc4360ef63dcce3f9eb9c5f86d28a2.jpg

Only 11 goals.. pretty decent rating though. Maybe in another 2 years he would have done better. Sturridge had some left in the tank, but he was a bit injury prone (not long injuries luckily enough), and had to take him off quite often due to his fitness. He actually looks pretty decent in the end, mental attributes not great and his stamina a bit of a problem.

1740011912_Sturridgeend.thumb.jpg.1058157789bb5508d3d96390ad9da42d.jpg
 

1897319976_Topscorer.thumb.jpg.f30fd347d8eb0fb1e2fd984372e06e13.jpg

Managed to beat Aubameyang though!

1034414801_StatsSturridge.thumb.jpg.e27cb1eb28ccd1e3d078a41afabfff41.jpg

28 goals in total, quite a nice return for a freebie! So that gives us a total of 28+11 goals from Gavin and Santiago. Okayish score, or could it be that we won the league for the bonus?

Spoiler

316272921_Leaguetable.thumb.jpg.115d169f11c52ae7490bd203b106e2c5.jpg

So close! Friggin' Man United drew with us in the last game, those twats! Also lost to Chelsea with two games remaining, however excellent result with Newcastle in the end. Stings a little bit though.

Screenshot_2020-05-12-11-48-24-482_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.3d344318ea37a1f00f92825439f4c183.jpg

Don't think this counts as a cup win right? 😁

1512422093_Cupwin.thumb.jpg.3029258cd1d78a9427dbdc7379999bb9.jpg

Manager profile

571713457_Managerprofile.thumb.jpg.fb6e962bb4c787170f1a8b6f075bd739.jpg

So, 39 points for me in total! 

Thanks for reading! Really fun challenge to do, next one up is Goal 2! I finished that one almost, however, I learned I'm not the guy for managing the Galacticos.. Bunch of whiners 🤐

Edited by Dagion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice attempt there. Sturridge was a good shout for this and did well especially considering his decline in recent years. I nearly upgraded the goalkeeper too and was tempted to try and swap him for Ramsdale towards the end of the window but just decided to give him a go in the end.

Look forward to seeing your Goal 2 attempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ian said:

Nice attempt there. Sturridge was a good shout for this and did well especially considering his decline in recent years. I nearly upgraded the goalkeeper too and was tempted to try and swap him for Ramsdale towards the end of the window but just decided to give him a go in the end.

Look forward to seeing your Goal 2 attempt.

I am doing the Italian Job in between, Real Madrid just isn't my thing. Everybody is constantly unhappy about playing time, retraining or rejected bids. The Italian Job however is real fun to do, first time I signed three strikers without getting them from the correct colors so that was a bit of  a waste, still tricky to get three players performing. For me that is.. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one, Dagion. Nearly won the EPL too, impressive regardless. This challenge is much tougher than it initially looks. Don't judge a book, eh? Well done! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Nice one, Dagion. Nearly won the EPL too, impressive regardless. This challenge is much tougher than it initially looks. Don't judge a book, eh? Well done! 

It is, mostly because you HAVE to get results. I probably could have gotten a higher individual score for Antuna, but I was gunning for the league after being on top for so long.. 

However, if you're tactically more adept than me it is not that difficult I guess to build a nice squad. Newcastle get roughly 40 million and you have some nice players to sell.

I only can get two strikers going in a 3-5-2 and even then my midfielders nick quite a bit of goals. Most of the times I use a 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-2-1 with high scoring wingers but Antuna wasn't good enough I guess. Dos Santos or Vela would have been better.

All in all I guess this challenge has some of it all; 1. building a underdog up to contender (in 1 season, but still), 2. a nice squad mixed with talent and experience and diverse enough so you can go different directions with it, 3. the finances to support the rebuild, 4. possibility to use new players since you have to use a certain nationality 5. short duration. All these things make it fun and certainly doable for beginners. And thanks for reading! @Ian too of course 😀

Edited by Dagion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Impressive result mate and a decent goal total too.

Cheers! Can't crack the code for insane goal scoring, but I just love being a cheap bastard too much I guess 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Who doesn't love a sequel? Well, usually a few people don't but who cares! After Goal! it's time for Goal 2. This challenge consists of taking over Real Madrid (boo) and taking "Gavin" (an English striker) and "Santiago" (a Mexican striker) with you to Real Madrid and make it to the Champions League final. You have to make the final, otherwise you can't get on the leaderboard. Points scored are goals from your Gavin and Santiago, additional points for winning the league (15) and winning the Champions league (25), other cups are worth 10 points.

Regular visitors might have seen that I claim to love managing underdog teams in leagues, or at least managing in countries other than Italy, France, Spain, England or Germany. After this challenge I'm only more certain of that. What a bunch of primadonnas at Real. I was additionally annoyed by my loaned out players showing up in my first team and not being able to demote players to Castilla. Viewing only eligible players helped a bit, but just give me control of my team!@$

That out of the way, it was time to assess the team and come up with a tactic which suited all the stars at Real. 
 

Spoiler

 

735901506_Transfersout.thumb.jpg.c75209d3ca961c36c33bc3ff175a23ae.jpg

1635646663_Transfersout2.thumb.jpg.d60492a0c2d1d75b3cd7411f24ef8a1e.jpg

 

 

Well, maybe not all the stars.. Modric began whining about his contract so we showed him the door. Then I had my mind set on a flat 3-5-2, logically with all those attacking wingers, midfielders and backs. Ah well, off you go guys! Tried selling Isco as well but couldn't get anything in return (to my liking) so he stayed.

Transfers in is where it all happens, maybe it shows that I usually manage subtop teams. I like to use players I don't know, or cheap ones or players others don't use for challenges. Sometimes I pick players because I like them in real life or because I have nice memories with older FM's.

I figured people would go for Jiménez as the Santiago at Real, maybe Vela as a second pick. Personally I thought about using Giovanni dos Santos or Chicarito but I opted for José Juan Macías. He looks promising (heck, even a wonderkid!), and his stats looked better than the tuna I used for Newcastle. 

1727648478_Maciasbegin.thumb.jpg.4635ad6267b14e39ed2612b86644516b.jpg

For my Gavin I actually tried to sign Vardy but there was some stiff bidding for him and I needed some aerial up front I figured. So I fiddled around with some attributes in the player search and there we're only a few left. Abraham is also a pretty obvious one to use at Real I guessed (along with Harry Kane ofcourse) so I ended up with Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Young, versatile and look at those physical attributes. Never used him, guess he normally is used a fair amount of times with those stats. Hoping he can still improve for Madrid, since José isn't that good.

1178819694_DLCbegin.thumb.jpg.825de9c0b6ee5c69f23d823c8340586b.jpg

Other transfers in included some okay players, and some real cannons. Pogba is a beast, de Vrij is my mandatory Dutch signing I guess, Donnarumma because I don't like Courtois and Sissoko as backup flat midfielder. In the winter window we added Boadu (to replaced Jovic), Laporte (suspensions and injuries called for another defender) and Guendouzi as rotation flat midfielder guy. Laporte and Pogba are insane.

288713368_Transfersin.thumb.jpg.857983bebb723f5e35ec2886162a64f5.jpg

Since I don't like picking the obvious players, I expect to struggle with certain goals. This time, it was difficult to let my strikers score. Dominic was doing excellent, but José didn't convert enough chances. Further, being Real, there are quite some class midfielders stealing goals. My midfield consisted of;

L WM: Bale/Asensio

L BBM: Kroos/Casemiro

C AP: James//Isco

R BBM: Pogba/Guendouzi

R WM: Hazard/Isco

And then I would still have Valverde left to fill gaps. What gaps?

Same at centre back, I had De Vrij, Ramos, Laporte, Varane, Militao and Nacho for three spots. Up front we still had Benzema, Jovic (second half Boadu) and in emergencies Bale. And that is for backup since we played Dominic and José up front as much as we could.

Looks pretty difficult to mess up your season, but then you plug along and you get to face Barcelona and you see they have the same quality in all the lines of their team and shit like this happens..

1623569430_CopadelRey.thumb.jpg.c0c8eb4b7c172e6dc02ede7f5f3102df.jpg

Guess we had it coming for scoring in the extra time 10 days before.

1501570610_Supercopafina.thumb.jpg.3341b01856008e5a1460fb83d4961b07.jpg

Not sure if it counts as a cup, almost missed that one to be fair. 

League was easy, only had some competition from Barca, Atletico and the occassional "FM messing with me" opponent.

2063541336_Leaguetable.thumb.jpg.74698f73d3ca929adfd5172116b32ae0.jpg

We got the tactics down as you can see, highest numbers of goals I scored in a competition by far I think. However, I doubt if my Gavin and Santiago were up to par since we got results like this if we played someone else up front.

Spoiler

Tactics.thumb.jpg.8cb08d2af091f4b39a96bea045d9218a.jpg

Not too difficult with this mad man orchestrating midfield.

657474054_Thebeast.thumb.jpg.4bb3001bea32ca2d358a8008611c3db8.jpg

Normally I would build up to this a bit more but since I can still get beer during lockdown there are some other matters more pressing at the moment.

We reached the finals of the CL and completely annihilated Chelsea.

Spoiler

1435565905_CLFinal.thumb.jpg.c13560fcd6b4c0de8a935ade001e197d.jpg

And such a convincing score! 😁

So that leaves us with the scores of our dynamic duo up front.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Spoiler

In the end Dominic managed to improve a bit and get quite a decent score

889111067_DCLend.thumb.jpg.7656691c61478746761237615a03ef88.jpg1260540146_DCLStats.thumb.jpg.3657ea2f5d29aa920a64354091fcb7b1.jpg

Pretty decent score of 30 goals. The 12 assists are nice but they don't count for anything in this challenge.

José Juan Macías and score

Spoiler

José was okay, nothing more, nothing less. Still improved however, just not up to the level of Real I guess. His stats went up a fair amount, he actually looks like he will be good in another 2 years maybe?

1804641761_Maciasend.thumb.jpg.433578bceb00d3baad172e83a5869d1a.jpg654935003_Macasstats.thumb.jpg.ce7f7c7382a00364d64f21969019672d.jpg

Pretty good stats for my Mexican up front with the goal-snatching midfield behind him.

In total, that gives us: 30+18+15+40 = 103 points! Not too bad, maybe play a little bit more with the elite players and who knows. But realistically I don't see myself doing this one again. Not my style I guess 🙂

 

A nice sequel to Goal! I guess. Give me a mid table team and I would have loved it I think. Not sure about the players I couldn't demote to the reserves, never managed a lot in Spain.

Personally I prefer to work with a smaller budget and a less attractive team with not so many quality players but I can see the leader-board getting destroyed if some of the Liverpool-three-up-front contestants try this one 😉 On to the next one, and thanks for reading!

 

Manager profile.jpg

Edited by Dagion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dagion said:

Netflix got boring so time to see some other movies I guess! I really like short challenges, and the first two movie challenges messed up my Olympiakos/English Killer challenge. However, we'll see how far we can get with the movies. I love to be the underdog, in longer saves I usually resign at a club after bringing them a trophy, championship or success in Europe. First movie should be right up my alley then: Goal!

Goal! is a challenge where you take over Newcastle, have them qualify for the Champions League (otherwise your score doesn't count) and you pick a "Gavin" (English striker) and a "Santiago" (Mexican striker) and have them score as much as possible. Points total is goals scored between them, extra 10 points for a cup win and 30 extra points for a league win.

FMM Vibe Goes to the Movies: Goal!

220px-GoalPoster.jpg.d53d5591d5b021725ad8192f8aecb5d2.jpg

AdChoices
ADVERTISING
 

First things first, selecting your strikers. There are some obvious ones available for your Santiago: Jiménez (probably a bit pricy), Vela, maybe Chicarito. I find I get the most fun out of these challenges by picking players that aren't that great, so my player of choice is Uriel Antuna.

795722912_Antunastart.thumb.jpg.ab9f2a655f08432294d460c35047213e.jpg

Not that great of a striker as you can see, but I started him out as an IF on the right. Young and already an international so was hoping for some improvement. 

For the Gavin you can pick a wide range of strikers. I have to admit, I tried it a few times with Giovanni Dos Santos and Andy Carroll for nostalgic reasons but couldn't get it going team-wise so we finished outside CL qualification. Maybe I'll have another go at that later. Since I'm Dutch, and we're a cheap bunch I went for a free striker.

1189093979_Sturridgestart.thumb.jpg.626b7eeacaf37c081120e5f9944afdf4.jpg

I'm playing with the March database and he got released by Trabzonspor so time for some redemption! Normally I would like a bit more pace and/or stamina for my poacher but he didn't cost me anything so I can't complain.

Seeing that you have to qualify for the Champions League you need quite the make-over of your squad I guess. There is some talent at Newcastle but we sold mostly rotation players.

  Reveal hidden contents

1663225554_Transfersout.thumb.jpg.e191b3d49a4d99b6fb8863dfd328374d.jpg

2072878659_Transfersout2.thumb.jpg.3f488e23d0f74c6ffb375ad6880127a9.jpg

Sold our backs in the winter window after changing to a 3 at the back.

Transfers in is a bit more interesting as usual (however, seeing the approach Ian had in his career was fun to see who he sold in comparison to me). First, I really don't like the goalies at Newcastle so we brought in Mignolet from Brugge for another stint in England. I think I recalled Woodman and signed de Vries for fun. We started with a flat 4-3-2-1, and switched some midfielders for Tonali (never used him before but he is excellent) and Vilhena (not that great in my tactic). For defence I bought Kamara (also top notch, never used him before) and Boyata (right stats in the right places and not that expensive). Then the free Sturridge and Antuna who only cost me 4,6 million.

314483290_Transfersin.thumb.jpg.5f8e4e5b3c363f2432048d0479c6dd29.jpg

Results we're good with the 4-3-2-1, Sturridge was firing away (when he wasn't fatigued or injured) and we sat on top for quite a bit. Cups went horrible, going out against West Bromwich in the Carabao cup (fourth round) and against Man United in the FA Cup (fifth round). Antuna wasn't getting as much goals as I'd like so I moved him up front next to Sturridge and went for my trusted 3-5-2.  It improved a little but not enough for a high score. Ah well, should have picked some other players then I guess..

Antuna also didn't improve as much as I'd like, but he came out decent. Couldn't improve his shooting much, but he did okay up front.

991824268_Antunaend.thumb.jpg.f4eb217c8a022e686bca73e26c1f3f37.jpg

1272354579_Youngplayer.thumb.jpg.8d5981ae522e7f7b428d24b281367c3d.jpg

1683884014_StatsAntuna.thumb.jpg.53cc4360ef63dcce3f9eb9c5f86d28a2.jpg

Only 11 goals.. pretty decent rating though. Maybe in another 2 years he would have done better. Sturridge had some left in the tank, but he was a bit injury prone (not long injuries luckily enough), and had to take him off quite often due to his fitness. He actually looks pretty decent in the end, mental attributes not great and his stamina a bit of a problem.

1740011912_Sturridgeend.thumb.jpg.1058157789bb5508d3d96390ad9da42d.jpg
 

1897319976_Topscorer.thumb.jpg.f30fd347d8eb0fb1e2fd984372e06e13.jpg

Managed to beat Aubameyang though!

1034414801_StatsSturridge.thumb.jpg.e27cb1eb28ccd1e3d078a41afabfff41.jpg

28 goals in total, quite a nice return for a freebie! So that gives us a total of 28+11 goals from Gavin and Santiago. Okayish score, or could it be that we won the league for the bonus?

  Hide contents

316272921_Leaguetable.thumb.jpg.115d169f11c52ae7490bd203b106e2c5.jpg

So close! Friggin' Man United drew with us in the last game, those twats! Also lost to Chelsea with two games remaining, however excellent result with Newcastle in the end. Stings a little bit though.

Screenshot_2020-05-12-11-48-24-482_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.3d344318ea37a1f00f92825439f4c183.jpg

Don't think this counts as a cup win right? 😁

1512422093_Cupwin.thumb.jpg.3029258cd1d78a9427dbdc7379999bb9.jpg

Manager profile

571713457_Managerprofile.thumb.jpg.fb6e962bb4c787170f1a8b6f075bd739.jpg

So, 39 points for me in total! 

Thanks for reading! Really fun challenge to do, next one up is Goal 2! I finished that one almost, however, I learned I'm not the guy for managing the Galacticos.. Bunch of whiners 🤐

Good stuff @Dagion It definitely is a trickier challenge than it looks. I somehow missed that you'd posted these but I'll update the leaderboard with your score in a sec.

16 hours ago, Dagion said:

It is, mostly because you HAVE to get results. I probably could have gotten a higher individual score for Antuna, but I was gunning for the league after being on top for so long.. 

However, if you're tactically more adept than me it is not that difficult I guess to build a nice squad. Newcastle get roughly 40 million and you have some nice players to sell.

I only can get two strikers going in a 3-5-2 and even then my midfielders nick quite a bit of goals. Most of the times I use a 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-2-1 with high scoring wingers but Antuna wasn't good enough I guess. Dos Santos or Vela would have been better.

All in all I guess this challenge has some of it all; 1. building a underdog up to contender (in 1 season, but still), 2. a nice squad mixed with talent and experience and diverse enough so you can go different directions with it, 3. the finances to support the rebuild, 4. possibility to use new players since you have to use a certain nationality 5. short duration. All these things make it fun and certainly doable for beginners. And thanks for reading! @Ian too of course 😀

Glad you enjoyed the challenge of it. That's all I was aiming for when starting these movies off, something different for people to try. Good luck with No. 2!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solid numbers again, Dagion. And that's another leaderboard decorated with your name 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Solid numbers again, Dagion. And that's another leaderboard decorated with your name 👍 

Thanks! Already at the winter break with the next one but my work week has started so I'm slowing down a bit. 

 

10 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Good stuff again. KIU.

Thanks, should be interesting for you also, with all the challenges you attempt. Maybe after VWC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Dagion said:

Thanks, should be interesting for you also, with all the challenges you attempt. Maybe after VWC?

I may well try it after completing my current challenge and VWC. Best of luck for the other movies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dagion said:

Who doesn't love a sequel? Well, usually a few people don't but who cares! After Goal! it's time for Goal 2. This challenge consists of taking over Real Madrid (boo) and taking "Gavin" (an English striker) and "Santiago" (a Mexican striker) with you to Real Madrid and make it to the Champions League final. You have to make the final, otherwise you can't get on the leaderboard. Points scored are goals from your Gavin and Santiago, additional points for winning the league (15) and winning the Champions league (25), other cups are worth 10 points.

Regular visitors might have seen that I claim to love managing underdog teams in leagues, or at least managing in countries other than Italy, France, Spain, England or Germany. After this challenge I'm only more certain of that. What a bunch of primadonnas at Real. I was additionally annoyed by my loaned out players showing up in my first team and not being able to demote players to Castilla. Viewing only eligible players helped a bit, but just give me control of my team!@$

That out of the way, it was time to assess the team and come up with a tactic which suited all the stars at Real. 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

735901506_Transfersout.thumb.jpg.c75209d3ca961c36c33bc3ff175a23ae.jpg

1635646663_Transfersout2.thumb.jpg.d60492a0c2d1d75b3cd7411f24ef8a1e.jpg

 

 

Well, maybe not all the stars.. Modric began whining about his contract so we showed him the door. Then I had my mind set on a flat 3-5-2, logically with all those attacking wingers, midfielders and backs. Ah well, off you go guys! Tried selling Isco as well but couldn't get anything in return (to my liking) so he stayed.

Transfers in is where it all happens, maybe it shows that I usually manage subtop teams. I like to use players I don't know, or cheap ones or players others don't use for challenges. Sometimes I pick players because I like them in real life or because I have nice memories with older FM's.

I figured people would go for Jiménez as the Santiago at Real, maybe Vela as a second pick. Personally I thought about using Giovanni dos Santos or Chicarito but I opted for José Juan Macías. He looks promising (heck, even a wonderkid!), and his stats looked better than the tuna I used for Newcastle. 

1727648478_Maciasbegin.thumb.jpg.4635ad6267b14e39ed2612b86644516b.jpg

For my Gavin I actually tried to sign Vardy but there was some stiff bidding for him and I needed some aerial up front I figured. So I fiddled around with some attributes in the player search and there we're only a few left. Abraham is also a pretty obvious one to use at Real I guessed (along with Harry Kane ofcourse) so I ended up with Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Young, versatile and look at those physical attributes. Never used him, guess he normally is used a fair amount of times with those stats. Hoping he can still improve for Madrid, since José isn't that good.

1178819694_DLCbegin.thumb.jpg.825de9c0b6ee5c69f23d823c8340586b.jpg

Other transfers in included some okay players, and some real cannons. Pogba is a beast, de Vrij is my mandatory Dutch signing I guess, Donnarumma because I don't like Courtois and Sissoko as backup flat midfielder. In the winter window we added Boadu (to replaced Jovic), Laporte (suspensions and injuries called for another defender) and Guendouzi as rotation flat midfielder guy. Laporte and Pogba are insane.

288713368_Transfersin.thumb.jpg.857983bebb723f5e35ec2886162a64f5.jpg

Since I don't like picking the obvious players, I expect to struggle with certain goals. This time, it was difficult to let my strikers score. Dominic was doing excellent, but José didn't convert enough chances. Further, being Real, there are quite some class midfielders stealing goals. My midfield consisted of;

L WM: Bale/Asensio

L BBM: Kroos/Casemiro

C AP: James//Isco

R BBM: Pogba/Guendouzi

R WM: Hazard/Isco

And then I would still have Valverde left to fill gaps. What gaps?

Same at centre back, I had De Vrij, Ramos, Laporte, Varane, Militao and Nacho for three spots. Up front we still had Benzema, Jovic (second half Boadu) and in emergencies Bale. And that is for backup since we played Dominic and José up front as much as we could.

Looks pretty difficult to mess up your season, but then you plug along and you get to face Barcelona and you see they have the same quality in all the lines of their team and shit like this happens..

1623569430_CopadelRey.thumb.jpg.c0c8eb4b7c172e6dc02ede7f5f3102df.jpg

Guess we had it coming for scoring in the extra time 10 days before.

1501570610_Supercopafina.thumb.jpg.3341b01856008e5a1460fb83d4961b07.jpg

Not sure if it counts as a cup, almost missed that one to be fair. 

League was easy, only had some competition from Barca, Atletico and the occassional "FM messing with me" opponent.

2063541336_Leaguetable.thumb.jpg.74698f73d3ca929adfd5172116b32ae0.jpg

We got the tactics down as you can see, highest numbers of goals I scored in a competition by far I think. However, I doubt if my Gavin and Santiago were up to par since we got results like this if we played someone else up front.

  Reveal hidden contents

Tactics.thumb.jpg.8cb08d2af091f4b39a96bea045d9218a.jpg

Not too difficult with this mad man orchestrating midfield.

657474054_Thebeast.thumb.jpg.4bb3001bea32ca2d358a8008611c3db8.jpg

Normally I would build up to this a bit more but since I can still get beer during lockdown there are some other matters more pressing at the moment.

We reached the finals of the CL and completely annihilated Chelsea.

  Reveal hidden contents

1435565905_CLFinal.thumb.jpg.c13560fcd6b4c0de8a935ade001e197d.jpg

And such a convincing score! 😁

So that leaves us with the scores of our dynamic duo up front.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

  Hide contents

In the end Dominic managed to improve a bit and get quite a decent score

889111067_DCLend.thumb.jpg.7656691c61478746761237615a03ef88.jpg1260540146_DCLStats.thumb.jpg.3657ea2f5d29aa920a64354091fcb7b1.jpg

Pretty decent score of 30 goals. The 12 assists are nice but they don't count for anything in this challenge.

José Juan Macías and score

  Hide contents

José was okay, nothing more, nothing less. Still improved however, just not up to the level of Real I guess. His stats went up a fair amount, he actually looks like he will be good in another 2 years maybe?

1804641761_Maciasend.thumb.jpg.433578bceb00d3baad172e83a5869d1a.jpg654935003_Macasstats.thumb.jpg.ce7f7c7382a00364d64f21969019672d.jpg

Pretty good stats for my Mexican up front with the goal-snatching midfield behind him.

In total, that gives us: 30+18+15+40 = 103 points! Not too bad, maybe play a little bit more with the elite players and who knows. But realistically I don't see myself doing this one again. Not my style I guess 🙂

 

A nice sequel to Goal! I guess. Give me a mid table team and I would have loved it I think. Not sure about the players I couldn't demote to the reserves, never managed a lot in Spain.

Personally I prefer to work with a smaller budget and a less attractive team with not so many quality players but I can see the leader-board getting destroyed if some of the Liverpool-three-up-front contestants try this one 😉 On to the next one, and thanks for reading!

 

Manager profile.jpg

Nice work @Dagion

I'll give you the Supercopa, it does have cup in the name after all! 

So adjusted points are 113. I'll add you to the leaderboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Nice work @Dagion

I'll give you the Supercopa, it does have cup in the name after all! 

So adjusted points are 113. I'll add you to the leaderboard. 

Haha thanks! I also finished the first one with Newcastle; 39 points. You easily miss one, doing them pretty quick (until work picks up I guess).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dagion said:

Haha thanks! I also finished the first one with Newcastle; 39 points. You easily miss one, doing them pretty quick (until work picks up I guess).

Sorry bud. Dunno how I missed that one. Score has been added to the leaderboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

It's been a day so time for the next challenge! Nah, just kidding, played this one partly simultaneously with Goal 2.

FMM Goes to the Movies: The Italian Job

MV5BYzZjMWVlZGYtMmVkOC00NWY1LTg3MjEtZWRlM2RmMDE3ZmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.thumb.jpg.241a15e8825ada525afac29bade0308f.jpg

In this challenge you can take over either Juventus or Torino and steal as much gold as possible. Your thieves must be English strikers and the clubs you buy them from have to match the color of the Mini Coopers. So one striker from a white jersey club, one from a blue jersey club and one red.

Each goal they score for you is £5,000 in the bank, bonus money can be earned by winning in Europe (CL with Juve, EL with Torino for £50,000). If you pick Juventus and you win the EL you only get £25,000. Each domestic cup is worth £10,000 and the league £20,000 (Juve) and £35,000 (Torino). Everything clear? Surely not, at least for me; I was at the winter window playing with Sturridge when I read the rules again.. my bad!

Here goes, naturally we take over Torino instead of Juventus. Three strikers, from England, being from teams with a white jersey, blue jersey and a red jersey. Easy right. Meh, not that easy. But we found some!

White Mini Cooper: Ryan Edmondson (Leeds United)

627194292_Edmondsonwhite.thumb.jpg.65e73e0e7fb0244ffae8bca7c6c8e53f.jpg

Young, ticks all the right boxes regarding his attributes and expensive, but not too expensive. Will be the central striker in my 4-3-3 narrow. Or wide. Or 2-2-3-3 narrow. Or wide. The tactic changed quite a bit depending on opponents and players available.

Blue Mini Cooper: Karlan Grant (Huddersfield)

1607094437_Grantblue.thumb.jpg.07dc21a6276f0a1baa25524265cdb86d.jpg

Young, nice pace, good shooting and reasonably adept at playing AML or AMR. Should be good. Quite expensive though, like Edmondson, but nothing we can't pay after the outgoing transfers.

Red Mini Cooper: Osayamen Osawe (Uerdingen)

1565788061_Osawered.thumb.jpg.dbea7cd519993092b84afb337a4e6697.jpg

Who? Where? Why? The why is easy, decent finishing, good movement and excellent pace. Adept at playing AML and almost at AMR. Don't know what he is doing in the 3. Bundesliga to be fair, cost us only £800,000. 

How did we pay for all these beautiful Minis?

Transfers out:

Spoiler

 

371455010_Transfersout.thumb.jpg.58e60b1c94e9d182271518ee473b8e60.jpg

837948178_Transfersout2.thumb.jpg.960f7c30792c605b823ec5734a327906.jpg

Belotti, who looks great, went out for the necessary funds. Zaza wasn't going too play much either and I needed some strikers who were happy playing backup. Sold some defenders, attacking mid's and some too good to refuse transfers.

 

Transfers in:

632236445_Transfersin.thumb.jpg.d765c438e1bac41a276883906df422ce.jpg

679179968_Transfersin2.thumb.jpg.b2a217e5aad9c069a1e80febaeb07cfd.jpg

Highlights would be the mini's at £17,5m for Grant, £14,0m for Edmondson and the mentioned £800k for Osawe. Some excellent free transfers in Djourou, Strinic and Viviano.

Ndiaye I payed way too much for, seeing Fer did the same job at least as good for 1/6th of the price.

Tonali and Felipe came in at the winter break to fill in for sold players then, the loan signings as rotation players in the winter (except Todibo, didn't play at all I think).

Janssen did great as backup:

Spoiler

Janssen.thumb.jpg.de0161d8c59727305ecc6c96a789f76e.jpg

Our tactic was really solid, even with two at the back, conceding little but also not scoring too much unfortunately. However, most goals scored were from the Minis. Only Edmondson I couldn't really get going. Tried him as a DF, TM, P, AF. Middle, left, right. Just wasn't clicking I guess, he looks good.

The league was not too hard on us, only Juventus, Lazio and Napoli proved to be difficult. The occassional FM result here and there, but both ways so you can't complain too much then I guess.

In the end we finished comfortably in first place, with not too many goals scored but also not conceded. Only 63 scored and 23 against. Expected Juve to give us a good run for our money after we drew at home and lost away but they lost more points against lesser opponents than I did.

2109461067_Leaguetable.thumb.jpg.2129d929309cdea1acc2eec286a9baca.jpg

Our European campaign was also successful, only getting difficult against Ajax, Tottenham and Leverkusen. The final was against Tottenham and we couldn't create too much but we kept it safe at the back and Janssen came through for us in extra time:

536162819_ELfinal.thumb.jpg.2fd0c58e0df977e17dd3d56c41710754.jpg

The first pounds are in the bank: £50,000 for the EL and £35,000 for the league! No extra money from the cups however, Lazio did us in. But how did the Coopers do?

First up, white Cooper Edmondson. He struggled quite a bit, expected to see some more improvement at the end of the season but  I'm not sure why he didn't fire away as I thought he would.

990765929_Edmondsenend.thumb.jpg.fed7683c6529ee3f4c7d876cc19f3043.jpg

662458371_Edmondsonstats.thumb.jpg.d815b1ce47b5c3e594f189234336a93d.jpg

So, only 15 goals from Edmondson. 11 assists is nice, too bad they don't count for anyting. His fifteen goals give us £75,000 (15x5). Already at £160,000 with the league and EL win. Not bad, not bad.

Next up; blue as in Karlan Grant. Developed nicely, excellent player in my opinion, always when he got the ball there was some danger. Left side, right side, middle didn't matter!

1494506812_Grantend.thumb.jpg.fe9a992630d6cd66d6c4afacfce53df6.jpg

1451120678_Grantstats.thumb.jpg.8bb3f28636dd1cfaf540f46c8aa5ca0f.jpg

Ah, this looks better, the same 11 assists but then accompanied by 24 goals. To be fair, he was the assigned penalty taker so he got quite some goals from that. 24 goals = £120,000. Together with the £160,000 that gives us £280,000.

Seeing they we're the most expensive signings as Minis it was up to our bargain find of Osawe to bring it home and beat the £345,000 that was currently the highest loot out of Italy for this challenge. That meant he needed £65,000 in goals, only 13 goals. Doable right?

He developed nicely for an older player, probably due to the better facilities at Torino in comparison to Uerdingen. His shooting dropped in the screenshot but it was at 15 for a decent amount of time.

80994832_Osaweend.thumb.jpg.bb11677e8e3d277863d7bb8c68491281.jpg

And did he score enough?

1969907188_Osawestats.thumb.jpg.35336d0e4a95da7318d5ec8c635b77e0.jpg

What is up with the 11 assists? Massive return of 28 goals though! That means £140,000 for a total of £420,000 [insert lit up the leagues joke here]. Excellent results, thanks to winning the league and Juve screwing up so much. Also, I don't think I've enjoyed a player as much as Osawe lately. Exceeding his much pricier fellow Coopers up front and that for only £800,000. 

Great challenge, really fun to look for a trio of English strikers and playing them up front at the same time. Unfortunately rumor has it that @Ian has tuned his beloved Mini Coopers to great extent to try and pass our standard Coopers! Won't be long on top of the boards I guess 😁

Thanks for reading everybody, and if you fancy something else try this! It's an excellent challenge once again.

1884565690_Managerprofile.thumb.jpg.64908d3376862a64b258e0c90618d88d.jpg

Edited by Dagion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant score, well done. I used that Osawa on last years game and I can never believe how good he is for that price. He was great here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ian said:

Brilliant score, well done. I used that Osawa on last years game and I can never believe how good he is for that price. He was great here.

Even if you don't use him excessively to ramp up his value, he should be good for a nice profit. And my score could have been a lot worse without the EL. Little bit of luck after "Goal!" was due I guess 😄 thanks for reading and good luck catching up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used Edmondson for my Leeds challenge yesterday and tbh he's not a bad player for a mid-table team. Just picked up a few injuries too many, maybe down to bad luck. 

Good robbing, there. Nice job! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man. 

Glad you liked the challenge. Has to be my fave of the 3 so far too. Loving that there's so many different players being used that people may not have ever looked at before. 

Great score. Updating the leaderboard now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished my season for the next challenge, hopefully I can post it Monday.

Quick introduction to the hero of the story, our Vasily Zaitsev!

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-52-34-825_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Proper update time, on to the next movie: Enemy at the gates!

Goal is to score morale points with Rotor and our Zaitsev. If he makes team of the week it's 5 points, every away win is also worth 5 points. Home win counts for 2 points, but every successive win adds 2 points. So if you win three in a row at home you earn 2+4+6 points is 12 points in total. Time for some winning streaks!

As mentioned, our Zaitsev is a striker. In hindsight not the best choice since there is only 1 striker spot in team of the week but he got in a few times anyways!

Screenshot_2020-05-15-01-05-07-618_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.a8ca134756d5990009b4b36f4b8b6d8b.jpg

1st-7th October

Screenshot_2020-05-16-13-43-47-167_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.94186f827d92ecef3633332063e692b2.jpg

19th-25th November

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-28-37-264_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.78deae5aa5648c95d8c1e760fdf89602.jpg

28th April-4th May

Screenshot_2020-05-14-16-39-47-443_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.2c870ed4ac475c7fbbdc65509c98735e.jpg

Made the wrong screenshot but this is in July in 2019, if it doesn't count no worries.

I definitely like this challenge, its a crappy team in a lower division but plenty of possibilities to improve the team and there are no work permits. Besides Balanyuk we did some pretty good deals, I really find there are some good free transfers in the November database in comparison with March.

Transfers in:

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-29-05-246_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.b2ac3068e8401d39ebdd18d27b0f37dc.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-19-30-29-832_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.0fc7a11b40c80c64e11e91451ea2d279.jpg

Maybe I went a little overboard. 🤫

Excellent free signings are Damen (MC), Azevedo (AMRLC easily trained to ST) and Baars (talented AMRL). Wijnaldum looks great but is a bit inconsistent at DL. Didi solid as backup to Balanyuk, Zurawski looks talented at DC (15 years old!). Gorius a nice looking experienced playmaker and Koks I almost always sign as backup playmaker because his career didn't go as planned in real life. Rest of them are mostly backups or rotation players.

Transfers out to get some wage budget and some improvements to the facilities:

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-30-43-426_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.080ca41dee9047901955a9760ebd9e7f.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-31-15-957_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.8139d503e0355c3b89f07be2e46b3641.jpg

We ended up with good facilities. Maybe I'll continue this one in the future, nice change from managing in Central Europe.

How did our revamped team do? Really, really good I think!

Fixture list:

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-07-778_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.ee13914538921673acd88fb48b923e6b.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-25-588_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.e55db388f1f2616f9b55e85aced05b3b.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-37-078_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.aa61ad0bcd8953e7466471877d13cf16.jpg

Little bit of math is necessary.

First streak was 6 games long at home (until H vs. Neftekhimik) so that's 2+4+6+8+10+12=42 points. 

Second streak is a bit shorter due to the cup loss against Lokomotiv. So that will be a single 2, then a streak of 5. 2+2+4+6+8+10=32 points. Damn cup game.

Away wins we got 11 if I'm not mistaken, 55 points.

Points total: 20 (ToW x4) + 42 + 32 + 55= 149 in total. Think that's good, but a longer streak will make all the difference!

Vasily Zaitsev total confirmed kills:

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-51-276_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.15a463fa734360dd8ce8f536f9ed647f.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-41-57-065_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.600cfe95fae78c61d6726b3d3f530d76.jpg

Manager profile and league table:

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-43-06-430_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.9a5883eb687ee744cae325b8a6c58e79.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-55-06-833_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.cf957219f279a2ab8b6f19dc718ae428.jpg

Another fun challenge, especially if you like managing lower leagues (sort of) and finding cheap players. You can sign some freebies that will tear up the league. Calculating the total points is a bit more work and I probably missed something.. but America is calling us.

On to New York and the MLS. Never did a save there so it will be an interesting journey I guess.

Thanks for reading and good luck trying out some movies for yourself! 👍

 

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-30-47-750_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely need a sober brain to do the math on this one, that pretty much rules out ⅔'s of this community 😂 

Looks like a very good score 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dagion said:

Proper update time, on to the next movie: Enemy at the gates!

Goal is to score morale points with Rotor and our Zaitsev. If he makes team of the week it's 5 points, every away win is also worth 5 points. Home win counts for 2 points, but every successive win adds 2 points. So if you win three in a row at home you earn 2+4+6 points is 12 points in total. Time for some winning streaks!

As mentioned, our Zaitsev is a striker. In hindsight not the best choice since there is only 1 striker spot in team of the week but he got in a few times anyways!

Screenshot_2020-05-15-01-05-07-618_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.a8ca134756d5990009b4b36f4b8b6d8b.jpg

1st-7th October

Screenshot_2020-05-16-13-43-47-167_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.94186f827d92ecef3633332063e692b2.jpg

19th-25th November

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-28-37-264_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.78deae5aa5648c95d8c1e760fdf89602.jpg

28th April-4th May

Screenshot_2020-05-14-16-39-47-443_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.2c870ed4ac475c7fbbdc65509c98735e.jpg

Made the wrong screenshot but this is in July in 2019, if it doesn't count no worries.

I definitely like this challenge, its a crappy team in a lower division but plenty of possibilities to improve the team and there are no work permits. Besides Balanyuk we did some pretty good deals, I really find there are some good free transfers in the November database in comparison with March.

Transfers in:

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-29-05-246_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.b2ac3068e8401d39ebdd18d27b0f37dc.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-19-30-29-832_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.0fc7a11b40c80c64e11e91451ea2d279.jpg

Maybe I went a little overboard. 🤫

Excellent free signings are Damen (MC), Azevedo (AMRLC easily trained to ST) and Baars (talented AMRL). Wijnaldum looks great but is a bit inconsistent at DL. Didi solid as backup to Balanyuk, Zurawski looks talented at DC (15 years old!). Gorius a nice looking experienced playmaker and Koks I almost always sign as backup playmaker because his career didn't go as planned in real life. Rest of them are mostly backups or rotation players.

Transfers out to get some wage budget and some improvements to the facilities:

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-30-43-426_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.080ca41dee9047901955a9760ebd9e7f.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-31-15-957_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.8139d503e0355c3b89f07be2e46b3641.jpg

We ended up with good facilities. Maybe I'll continue this one in the future, nice change from managing in Central Europe.

How did our revamped team do? Really, really good I think!

Fixture list:

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-07-778_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.ee13914538921673acd88fb48b923e6b.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-25-588_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.e55db388f1f2616f9b55e85aced05b3b.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-37-078_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.aa61ad0bcd8953e7466471877d13cf16.jpg

Little bit of math is necessary.

First streak was 6 games long at home (until H vs. Neftekhimik) so that's 2+4+6+8+10+12=42 points. 

Second streak is a bit shorter due to the cup loss against Lokomotiv. So that will be a single 2, then a streak of 5. 2+2+4+6+8+10=32 points. Damn cup game.

Away wins we got 11 if I'm not mistaken, 55 points.

Points total: 20 (ToW x4) + 42 + 32 + 55= 149 in total. Think that's good, but a longer streak will make all the difference!

Vasily Zaitsev total confirmed kills:

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-51-276_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.15a463fa734360dd8ce8f536f9ed647f.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-41-57-065_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.600cfe95fae78c61d6726b3d3f530d76.jpg

Manager profile and league table:

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-43-06-430_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.9a5883eb687ee744cae325b8a6c58e79.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-55-06-833_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.cf957219f279a2ab8b6f19dc718ae428.jpg

Another fun challenge, especially if you like managing lower leagues (sort of) and finding cheap players. You can sign some freebies that will tear up the league. Calculating the total points is a bit more work and I probably missed something.. but America is calling us.

On to New York and the MLS. Never did a save there so it will be an interesting journey I guess.

Thanks for reading and good luck trying out some movies for yourself! 👍

 

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-30-47-750_com.sega.soccer.jpg

It looks like you're missing a screenshot of fixtures. You don't have anything from middle of August until end of October! Could be missing some points there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

It looks like you're missing a screenshot of fixtures. You don't have anything from middle of August until end of October! Could be missing some points there. 

Haha, that's what I mean! Will update, thanks.

Right, I will do it in this post since doing it on my phone in the previous one is not doable not sober.

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-07-778_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1ed227978dfa99cf2fbe0d7e4c0a8152.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-21-24-27-978_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.f3c83b3788a93aaa5e2dc6e0ddbbc087.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-21-24-46-604_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.7967a055c8a2fc38d46a318d46733e9b.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-21-24-51-340_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.333004fa9974cb4cb0e6fec379a119a4.jpg

 

So, away games is 16 won instead of 11 = 80 points.

First streak is 5: 2+4+6+8+10=30

Second streak is 7: 30+12+14=56

Solo win is 2 points.

Third streak remains 5: 30 points.

So instead of 149 points our correctly counted total is: 20 (ToW) + 80 (away) + 118 (streaks) = 218 points. Jup, missed some points 😬

Edited by Dagion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dagion said:

Haha, that's what I mean! Will update, thanks.

Right, I will do it in this post since doing it on my phone in the previous one is not doable not sober.

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-42-07-778_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1ed227978dfa99cf2fbe0d7e4c0a8152.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-21-24-27-978_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.f3c83b3788a93aaa5e2dc6e0ddbbc087.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-21-24-46-604_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.7967a055c8a2fc38d46a318d46733e9b.jpgScreenshot_2020-05-18-21-24-51-340_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.333004fa9974cb4cb0e6fec379a119a4.jpg

 

So, away games is 16 won instead of 11 = 80 points.

First streak is 5: 2+4+6+8+10=30

Second streak is 7: 30+12+14=56

Solo win is 2 points.

Third streak remains 5: 30 points.

So instead of 149 points our correctly counted total is: 20 (ToW) + 80 (away) + 118 (streaks) = 218 points. Jup, missed some points 😬

Mate you smashed that challenge. Great score and glad you enjoyed it. I'll update the leaderboard in a mo. 

Look forward to the next film. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well doing the math is much more harder than playing it. Fantastic score btw. Keep going mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×