Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Too many manager son

4 season into a game save, I hv got 3 son already, the first came 2nd season and 4th season, while the 3rd came again February 4th season. 

My wife has given birth to many baller's pretty much I want fashionistas, if I bench them she's gonna be sad at me.

Seriously why too many son coming through?

The only way I could've stop it, is by reloading, but I haven't save my progress for quite a while, so I can't reload now.

Case 2. Moved to my reserve and the promote button is gone.

Too old, too poor, I wonder who's that, not what I expected to help my season, so not needed, there should be a button that says No son for now.

Screenshot_20200516-210434.png

Edited by Don-x

Hmm, that doesn't sound right at all? I haven't actually had one this year, but they only come after a player of yours for 10yrs+ retires (with you), right? (That's my problem, i always ditch them when they get old)

You should get a message in your news feed too.

So do you just mean there's a coincidence that your surname is being used? They could be nephews / cousins ;)

11 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Hmm, that doesn't sound right at all? I haven't actually had one this year, but they only come after a player of yours for 10yrs+ retires (with you), right? (That's my problem, i always ditch them when they get old)

You should get a message in your news feed too.

So do you just mean there's a coincidence that your surname is being used? They could be nephews / cousins ;) 

Sure I got a message about him, what I'm saying is getting three in 4 season and 2 at same season ain't good. 

2 hours ago, Don-x said:

Sure I got a message about him, what I'm saying is getting three in 4 season and 2 at same season ain't good. 

Right, I'm saying, three in first four seasons sounds totally buggy, cos you shouldn't get even one until 10 seasons in. Screenshots would be useful but sounds like something's gone wrong...

Yeah, normally you only get a proper son (with the message about him signing) after a player who has been with you for 10 years and played in every season retires. And you only get one. At least that's the way it's been in the past and also what happened for me too in FMM20. So if you've got more than 1 and they are showing up before the 10 year mark, then something seems messed up with the save or something.

Edited by Scratch