Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM2021 Wishlist and Discussion

Screenshot_20200716-173902.thumb.jpg.84cb5bc009643497933a64ffd9243e94.jpg

We need on the next FMM the opportunity to choose WHO we'd like to stay back when we are taking corners , also a nice feature would be where if your watching highlights you can click on a players circle and know who they are as not all of us are able to remember every single player by their number , I know you see certain players names when they about the ball but be nice if you could click on each individual to get their name pop up as it would help with tactics and checking which player sets where when testing a new tactic 

Maybe more control over the reserves, i always lose in the reserves as my players dont match the tactics, 442, i guess its that for all reserves teams?

Just a more polished game would be plenty..i cant believe were still talking about bugs that we were from last years version..ie the transfer system. auto rejections etc..for me the transfer system is a key element for the playing experience, i love wheeling and dealing

Coaches should get contracts, you can get rid of them willy nilly

On 21/05/2020 at 22:49, BatiGoal said:

I'm not even talking tactical improvements, player roles, set pieces etc anymore. 

For the next FMM I'd settle for a smarter AI, which includes:

• Smarter transfers dealings - buys & sales, as in knowing what reinforcements the squad needs or doesn't need and for what price. 
  • Smarter squad management - being able to keep a balanced squad, specifically in terms of age, positions and talent.
  • Smarter player management - a better understanding of playing (un)fit players, overplaying players and players in their best/most effective player role. 
  • More tactical awareness - being able to identify the strongest team rather than the best 11 individuals who often end up playing in wrong positions. 
  • A more diverse database of AI managers - specifically in terms of their preferred formation / playing style.

I think this would significantly improve my FMM experience. 

100% this.

15 minutes ago, Vladimir-Yugoslav said:

In my opinion,i think they might add leagues from Brazil🇧🇷 and Croatia🇭🇷.What about you?

The Brazil or Argentine leagues would be great as we don’t have any leagues in that part of the world but I think there is license issues with Brazil and the game isn’t sold there so I can’t see them adding a league from a territory that the game isn’t officially sold in. 

I have a feeling they might add Mexico as there is already a lot of Mexican players in the DB if you load MLS and it would make that part of the world more complete to play. If they add two leagues then maybe they will go with Sweden as they added Denmark last year and they are similar standard leagues or as the game is very popular in India they will add the Indian league.

Then again we have had new leagues in the last three edition iirc so maybe we won’t get any this time which would be a shame.

Still to this day wish you could manage San Marino national team in the game, you can the club in lower Italian leagues, imagine the challenge of winning both CL with the club and WC with the country

1. UEFA club ranking and draw group stage based on it

2. One more subtitution in extra time.

3. Real name for Vietnamese

The ability to delay both transfers and job offers, for a week or until the end of the season, but with the risk that the other party will withdraw, as originally discussed here: 

My wish is that they get rid of all of the player happiness stuff as it clearly can’t be added in properly.

Example

Signed Paquetá the other day to play in centre midfield as an AP. My inside forward, Williams then kicked off because ‘we signed another winger’ so now the two have a strained relationship which seems to be irreversible. Surely this is a situation which renders the whole thing pointless as if it was the real world then I’d have been able to quite quickly explain to Williams that I had no intention of playing him on the wing.

Edited by Ian
2 hours ago, Ian said:

My wish is that they get rid of all of the player happiness stuff as it clearly can’t be added in properly.

Example

Signed Paquetá the other day to play in centre midfield as an AP. My inside forward, Williams then kicked off because ‘we signed another winger’ so now the two have a strained relationship which seems to be irreversible. Surely this is a situation which renders the whole thing pointless as if it was the real world then I’d have been able to quite quickly explain to Williams that I had no intention of playing him on the wing.

Without removing the player happiness only way you could fix this would be including more player interaction options which would be a slippery slope as people would start asking for media interaction and team talks etc 

24 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Without removing the player happiness only way you could fix this would be including more player interaction options which would be a slippery slope as people would start asking for media interaction and team talks etc 

I say get rid but highly likely we’ll get more media stuff added which will just add more nonsensical stuff like I mentioned above to the game. Plus, any added features will more than likely just add more bugs to a game already littered with them.

43 minutes ago, Ian said:

I say get rid but highly likely we’ll get more media stuff added which will just add more nonsensical stuff like I mentioned above to the game. Plus, any added features will more than likely just add more bugs to a game already littered with them.

I actually like the happiness feature - I make sure I keep all my players happy as I feel like they perform better and it's useful to see what's affecting it (such as the game itself in the post match screen, when they win awards, when they don't play, or when you defend another coach, etc). I'm pretty sure all that stuff was in the game to an extent anyway, and this year they just made it visible. 

I don't want lots of extra media or team talks added, but I would like more one to one interactions for exceptional circumstances, just like you suggested above. Very occasionally players should get unsettled and you should be able to tell them "don't worry" etc. They don't have to believe you, but you should have the chance to tell them. 

The key though it that it shouldn't swamp us with work to do, so it becomes a chore. It should just be an occasional thing. I guess what I'm saying is leave it as it is, don't add anything totally new, just add a few minimal things to improve the flaws in the current system... 

Oh another eg is when you turn down a bid for a player - that shouldn't lead to a no way back, the player has lost trust in you, situation, which happens too easily now. If you subsequently transfer list them, it should wipe that clean (maybe not all of the time, but at least some of the time). It's little things like that which need to be tweaked..

Edit: I meant to add, if there was no happiness in the game, I feel like it would lose some of it's richness... Flat one dimensional players who are all just normal, no-one happy, no-one unhappy... I wouldn't want that.

Edited by Scratch

Get the German National Team License and keep it . Seems so unrealistic they can agree to use so many other nations except them . It’s very disappointing seeing German talents not getting callous or in big international tournaments seeing all greyed out players for Germany.

Another tweak to National Team side which they haven’t really explored are dual nationals and instead of just flat out denying a call up have options to try to convince player to choose your nation . Be nice to have sort of race/battle for players that can play for more than one nation . 
It’s become more common on the National Team sides to find talent outside home countries .  Could add some realism to National side as could lose players to other nations if don’t call up players or win a battle and get a player. 

There are only a few more things that I would like to see in the game.

The first is in relation to the tradition of adding two new leagues to the game every year. It would be lovely if it could be more than two but I understand that that isn't likely; in any case, I hope that two from Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Mexico and Ukraine can be added.

The second thing is the option to pick more than 4 leagues when starting a save. I think that newer phones are better equipped to handle the pressures that this would cause, and it would be nice if I could pick the top six European leagues at the same time.

The third thing is a tiny thing; the option to give common names to players (including MyClub players), which would fix the Brazilian regen name problem amongst other things.

The last thing is similarly small but it would have a monumental impact; the option for unlimited save slots on all platforms. It's so depressing having to pick which of your 4 beloved saves you're going to lose forever if you want a new challenge, and this has been a problem for as long as the game has been alive. Please, if there are any game developers reading this, please, add at the least the option for 10 save slots. Please.

I would like to be able to control the Reserve team and see a youth team added too.

Also I love the Brazilian league and their domestic transfer rules.