Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics FM20 mobile- Jurgen Klopp's 4-1-2-2-1 Lashing Tactics

4 hours ago, xjdeis said:

the unusual thing is Robertson getting less yellow cards than trent 🤣🤣

😂😂😂yeah but u could see he's got more red cards

3 hours ago, Frimpong Evans said:

😂😂😂yeah but u could see he's got more red cards

red doesn't count🤣i am starting a save using your tactic, may i ask will this work with lower table team?

3 hours ago, xjdeis said:

red doesn't count🤣i am starting a save using your tactic, may i ask will this work with lower table team?

Always fun to test it out and see.

Damn bro! how did u manage to score these many goals ?? my exact same team and front 3, just scored some 59 goals in league... 

in all comp: 

- Firmino : 37 goals 

- Salah: 30 goals (he was out injured for 2 -3 months) 

- mane :  20 goals 

You really put them on steroids or what? coz your salah mane and bobby scored 136 amongst them... how?

Well, certainly... i had an unbeaten season - won all trophies - no doubt about it, this tactic is effective on that front... (just took 2 Ls, one in Super cup against Chelsea and another in carabao cup final, that too against Chelsea. 😕

However, i solely tried this tactic to get the Frimino, Mane and Salah score beyond 40+ goals individually... not sure how that's gonna happen... 

Pls suggest

1.jpg

lfc.jpg

4 hours ago, panjalakuruchi said:

Me too totally different results.. cany score a lot.. suddenly i feel like this is edited.. just a feeling.. i tried 3 times all with new saves.. 

You should be dynamic in struggling matches you know, the tactics is working but the teams come with different approach so you should read the scout report of the team to know the mentality, width and the tempo that you will put put against them bro

Edited by Frimpong Evans
4 hours ago, FMFanatic20 said:

Well, certainly... i had an unbeaten season - won all trophies - no doubt about it, this tactic is effective on that front... (just took 2 Ls, one in Super cup against Chelsea and another in carabao cup final, that too against Chelsea. 😕

However, i solely tried this tactic to get the Frimino, Mane and Salah score beyond 40+ goals individually... not sure how that's gonna happen... 

Pls suggest

1.jpg

lfc.jpg

I'll advise you to20200521_140919.thumb.jpg.3a4d50e7d9147bebbe5880f3b26d558f.jpg

Edited by Frimpong Evans