Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Adding player pictures manually

mwf

Hello! I'm trying to add new player faces pictures to the game.

I'm on Android and trying to add new face/cutouts manually from sortitoutsi to an existing megapack that I already installed. I've added the pictures to graphics > pictures > players > normal > megapack but the new images don't show when I load up the game. I have restarted the phone (Pixel 3), cleared the app cache and reloaded the skin in settings. 

Any ideas? 

9 hours ago, Don-x said:

Did you create new line on config xml file before reloading skin.

No I did not. Is there any direction on the file location please and what lines to add. I'm guessing it's a line per image file? thanks.

2 minutes ago, mwf said:

No I did not. Is there any direction on the file location please and what lines to add. I'm guessing it's a line per image file? thanks.

hopefully you are not trying to do this to new newly created player. As I don't think it will work.

If you create rename the player picture with the Player ID.png and save to The magapack, scroll down to config xml, open, you will see how the pictures have been arranged. Scroll down and add the new player ID to the people.

Just observe how is done there, it's been long I tried that.

10 hours ago, Don-x said:

Did you create new line on config xml file before reloading skin.

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I did it, thank you. In my huge list of player PNGs I never saw a config file at the very bottom of the list. Added the lines and now I have an Anderlecht team full of real faces.