Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 2-2-2-2-2 Goal-Fest TESTERS NEEDED

bb

I have been tinkering with other tactics and I created this beast, although the overload may be a massive turnoff for people but defensively it is not as bad as I thought it was gonna be so I am CALLING ALL TESTERS!!!

Make sure you have pacy and tall defenders as this helps very much

Kindly post all your tests here I am also going to test for 1 season with West Ham I would give updates it may not be a game breaker but at least top 5 with West ham without transfers would be good enough right?

I chose the DLF to hold the ball up and press , the DF to run in behind but also produce some support in midfield, the 2 IFs to produce some width and make it look like 4 strikers when attacking but I didn't push them up to the max highest point to ensure there is midfield stability, the 2 BBMS to create an overload in the boxes when crossing and also provide midfield workrate, they also roam wide to create support for the wingbacks, basically they are everywhere, WBS for needed width, more tackles and crossing, CBs stay put which is needed in this tactic to ensure they dont roam wide like BPDs or Libero, if they roam there would be spaces in behind so they are there to stay, SK because of the high line and short passing.

Overload mentality to rush the attacks and make defensive interceptions effective, giving you more possession, narrow width to keep the defense compact even when it's overload, normal tempo and balanced creativity.

Balanced width to avoid too many counters but also not too deep, All over to press high and create more turnovers, Offside trap to make defenders intercept with every ball played over the top when the strikers and midfielders press.

Look for Overlap, to create better width

Work into box this is dependable*

Through balls to help feed the IFS and the DF

The goalkeeper distribution is also dependable and can be changed.

My test has gone quite well even when I have been very busy and playing in patches but as I said in the original post, top 4 is the target. I made 0 transfers and I used the original players and I would update with the complete season later on.

Snodgrass was a sniper from corners as well!!

The game against Man It's my players didn't know how to finish, I was so angry because I deserved more, DAMN YOU FELIPE ANDERSON FOR MISSING 3 DIFFERENT CLEAR CUT CHANCES!!

Screenshot_2020-05-28-13-38-06-100_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-28-13-38-01-810_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-28-13-38-10-106_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-06-58-196_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-01-48-056_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-35-16-650_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-35-54-365_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-01-05-300_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-31-24-615_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-31-31-753_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-31-55-245_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-35-06-835_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Edited by bb

Try and upload some fixtures , a table and stats for the players using this so people know what to expect.

Maybe try to explain your choosen roles for the players and team settings.

Best regards Anders

Can you suggest any good DLF? 

I have got a good DF in the form of Divock Origi but pls suggest a DLF... might test and post a career with this tactic...  

13 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Try and upload some fixtures , a table and stats for the players using this so people know what to expect.

Maybe try to explain your choosen roles for the players and team settings.

Best regards Anders

In fairness he's asking for testers so not wholly necessary I don't think. He has said he will be testing with West Ham too.

Edited by Schwantz34
3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

In fairness he's asking for testers so not wholly necessary I don't think. He has said he will be testing with West Ham too.

Still he could maybe tell why he chose the roles he did 🙈

18 hours ago, FMFanatic20 said:

Can you suggest any good DLF? 

I have got a good DF in the form of Divock Origi but pls suggest a DLF... might test and post a career with this tactic...  

Kai Havertz had been great for me

15 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Still he could maybe tell why he chose the roles he did 🙈

I chose the DLF to hold the ball up and press , the DF to run in behind but also produce some support in midfield, the 2 IFs to produce some width and make it look like 4 strikers when attacking but I didn't push them up to the max highest point to ensure there is midfield stability, the 2 BBMS to create an overload in the boxes when crossing and also provide midfield workrate, they also roam wide to create support for the wingbacks, basically they are everywhere, WBS for needed width, more tackles and crossing, CBs stay put which is needed in this tactic to ensure they dont roam wide like BPDs or Libero, if they roam there would be spaces in behind so they are there to stay, SK because of the high line and short passing.

Overload mentality to rush the attacks and make defensive interceptions effective, giving you more possession, narrow width to keep the defense compact even when it's overload, normal tempo and balanced creativity.

Balanced width to avoid too many counters but also not too deep, All over to press high and create more turnovers, Offside trap to make defenders intercept with every ball played over the top when the strikers and midfielders press.

My test has gone quite well even when I have been very busy and playing in patches but as I said in the original post, top 4 is the target. I made 0 transfers and I used the original players and I would update with the complete season later on.

The game against Man It's my players didn't know how to finish, I was so angry because I deserved more, DAMN YOU FELIPE ANDERSON FOR MISSING 3 DIFFERENT CLEAR CUT CHANCES!!

2 minutes ago, bb said:

I’m pretty sure you missed a bit aboit the defensive forward. They’re supposed to press the defenders when the opposition are having the ball. They’ll work almost the same as AF/TM when having the ball. In the full fat FM they’ve changed the Defensive Forward to Pressing Forward now ;) 

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I’m pretty sure you missed a bit aboit the defensive forward. They’re supposed to press the defenders when the opposition are having the ball. They’ll work almost the same as AF/TM when having the ball. In the full fat FM they’ve changed the Defensive Forward to Pressing Forward now ;) 

Well they also press but I find him trying to run onto through balls alot

added 0 minutes later

Also, has anyone tested it?

18 minutes ago, bb said:

Well they also press but I find him trying to run onto through balls alot

added 0 minutes later

Also, has anyone tested it?

I did. I tested with Firmino at Liverpool, Werner and then Poulsen at Leipzig and Suarez at Barca. They did almost the same thing. All of them press when defenders are having the ball. They also drop back slightly to linkup the play. They seems to be a more defensive AF to me

4 hours ago, bb said:

Thats some great results and thank you for explaining some more :)!