Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Creating a Role Suggester (Beta in Replies)

Hey everyone, I'm currently going through the progress of making a spreadsheet that gives your players a rating out of 20 at all roles in the game (purely based on the face attributes) Does anyone have any suggestions on things I should add such as weighted attributes (Some attributes are more important than others for a role) or should I just release the spreadsheet as is?

Just in case anyone was wondering how it would work, you simply input your players attributes and it auto generates the ratings for the roles and creates a radar graph (like the one in full FM) comparing parts of their game. You can do this with up to 2 players (but I could implement more if people want that functionality)

FMM Spreadsheet.png

FMM Spreadsheet 2.png

Edited by TrueHiiro
Screenshots of my spreadsheet and punctuation errors

Nice you already covered the playing Roles, go ahead and release it. Or beta for testing.

ok

Edited by TrueHiiro

Quick question, does anyone have any ideas on how to calculate potential attributes which would take personality and age into account? Also, if I weighted attributes should I make separate sections that prioritise certain parts of a players game, for example a more physical CB compared to a more technical one? 

Edited by TrueHiiro
10 hours ago, gunnersaur said:

Not the hero we deserve but the hero we needed...Great job man fair play for coming up with the idea to do it

I'm just surprised that no one has done it. It wasn't too hard to do what I've done so far. But future ideas will probably be much tougher

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Nice work man. This looks very helpful to me

Thanks, it means a lot

8 minutes ago, TrueHiiro said:

Quick question, does anyone have any ideas on how to calculate potential attributes which would take personality and age into account? Also, if I weighted attributes should I make separate sections that prioritise certain parts of a players game, for example a more physical CB compared to a more technical one? 

Not sure as it really depends on how we train the player so we can’t really predict how their attributes will look like

Just now, broodje kip said:

Not sure as it really depends on how we train the player so we can’t really predict how their attributes will look like

ok, thanks, I'll stick to weighted attributes

Just started working on role suitability with physicals being more important than other attributes, I will probably release this today or tomorrow before rolling out technical and mental versions once  I'm more familiar with the SUM and SUMPRODUCT functions.

Just started doing the first of the weighted attributes for physicality now that I've got my head around sum and sumproduct along with the vlookup function (yes that V is supposed to be there)

Had to analyse the whole squad I created in My Club mode, although I was "blessed" with almost 50% of the squad having above 17 Technique and "cursed" with a large group of unprofessional players.

IMG_20200530_190933.jpg

On 29/05/2020 at 20:10, C21GERMAIN said:

Great job fair play to you🥳

Thanks, it takes a while but it should be worth it

On 30/05/2020 at 17:23, C21GERMAIN said:

Had to analyse the whole squad I created in My Club mode, although I was "blessed" with almost 50% of the squad having above 17 Technique and "cursed" with a large group of unprofessional players.

IMG_20200530_190933.jpg

and that looks rather tedious, I would never be able to do that

7 hours ago, TrueHiiro said:

and that looks rather tedious, I would never be able to do that

at this time nothing seems to take long tbf😂