Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Do a kante

I assume everyone knows about the insane rise to football, so this is what the challenge is about. 

1)Buy a player from second division of france to premier league to a team that was didn't amass more than 40 points in the 2018-19 season.

2)Win the league the very same season while maintaining average rating of atleast 7.5 with atleast 30 appearance in league.

3)The cost of player cannot exceed €7 million with no player swap or buy back clause and future sale percent less than 10.

4)The player also cannot be attacking player and must be defensive mid player. 

5)The teams overall transfer(incoming - outgoing) shouldn't exceed €25 million. 

I dunno if this challenge is interesting, first try. Will post my attempt later on. 

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Looks like a nice challenge. How will the leaderboard be ranked?

Could it be 7 (the max cost) - the cost in millions of the player, then multiplied by their average rating?

For instance a player costs 5.2 million and averages 7.81 would be (7-5.2)x7.81 or 1.8 x 7.81 = 14.058

Therefore the cheaper the player the better the score and the higer rating, the better the score?

A nice looking challenge btw, could definitely be quite challenging with the wrong team

Edited by ThomW12

I didn't think about about the leader board. 

8 hours ago, ThomW12 said:

Could it be 7 (the max cost) - the cost in millions of the player, then multiplied by their average rating?

For instance a player costs 5.2 million and averages 7.81 would be (7-5.2)x7.81 or 1.8 x 7.81 = 14.058

Therefore the cheaper the player the better the score and the higer rating, the better the score?

This is actually pretty good.