Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Create database

9 hours ago, topofazio said:

Hi... Is there any guide to how create a database? I want to make one really great!

For what?

56 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'm not entirely sure you can.

Do you mean create your own leagues and players?

Exactly .. like a world league!

You can't just create a new league, but you can move teams to an existing league and rename it. BUT:

a) It will keep all it's existing structure, rules, cups, lower league structure and continental qualification etc.

and more importantly,

b) It's going to be really hard to do. Changes.txt is great for a lot of things, including moving clubs between leagues WITHIN the same country, but I couldn't get it to work moving clubs between countries. If you want to move clubs between countries to make a world league, you're going to have do it by editing HEX in the save file.

Instructions on how to do that can be found here (hat tip to @NguyenDucAnh): 

There are some limitations:

1) all clubs you move have to be in an active league/country, and you can only have 4 loaded at once, so your world league can only have teams from 4 countries;
2) for every club you transfer in, you have to transfer one out to keep the balance and prevent the game from crashing (which might happen anyway);
3) When you change it via HEX, it doesn't change the fixtures or league tables etc for the existing season, so you have to do it right at the end of the season, before the "Start New Season" prompt, which will calculate things right

I know this because I currently have Celtic at the top of League 1, after they cut a swap league deal with Sunderland - Celtic want to work their way up to the EPL and it's only way Sunderland has a chance at qualifying for the CL! 😄)

Edited by Scratch
6 hours ago, Scratch said:

You can't just create a new league, but you can move teams to an existing league and rename it. BUT:

a) It will keep all it's existing structure, rules, cups, lower league structure and continental qualification etc.

and more importantly,

b) It's going to be really hard to do. Changes.txt is great for a lot of things, including moving clubs between leagues WITHIN the same country, but I couldn't get it to work moving clubs between countries. If you want to move clubs between countries to make a world league, you're going to have do it by editing HEX in the save file.

Instructions on how to do that can be found here (hat tip to @NguyenDucAnh😞

There are some limitations:

1) all clubs you move have to be in an active league/country, and you can only have 4 loaded at once, so your world league can only have teams from 4 countries;
2) for every club you transfer in, you have to transfer one out to keep the balance and prevent the game from crashing (which might happen anyway);
3) When you change it via HEX, it doesn't change the fixtures or league tables etc for the existing season, so you have to do it right at the end of the season, before the "Start New Season" prompt, which will calculate things right

I know this because I currently have Celtic at the top of League 1, after they cut a swap league deal with Sunderland - Celtic want to work their way up to the EPL and it's only way Sunderland has a chance at qualifying for the CL! 😄)

I've tried with the change.txt..  but as u said... Different club in different league isn't possible... The hex editor is too difficulf for me hahahah

8 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

There's already a World League created by @hege18, and it works perfect. You can check that out.

It don't work for me! I've tried everything..  but when i select one club it is empty.. there is no players...

7 hours ago, topofazio said:

It don't work for me! I've tried everything..  but when i select one club it is empty.. there is no players...

It works well for me, at least before the winter update

5 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

It works well for me, at least before the winter update

Eh.. that' s the problem.. with the update i can't use it anymore...

1 hour ago, topofazio said:

Eh.. that' s the problem.. with the update i can't use it anymore...

I have a copy that works for the latest update, uploaded by the same author but in a Chinese site. PM me if you are interested.

On 09/06/2020 at 09:34, Kun Aguero said:

I have a copy that works for the latest update, uploaded by the same author but in a Chinese site. PM me if you are interested.

Could you PM it to me?