Find results in...

Chat What Challenges Do We Want

What Challenges Do Members Want  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What Challenges Do Members Want

• Short - 1 Season Challenge
    • Medium - No more than 5
    • Long - Anything over 5 to full Career

Personally I see no problem with whatever clubs and whichever players. If someone has never got a 1kc before and wants to use whoever they want then that’s their choice. I will support them whatever, unless they come across like a twat in which case I will not comment. Also, some of the large goal records need wonderlids. Last year’s 3 2kcs used Geubbels, Kean, and Silva for example. However if anyone got a 2kc with Barry Smith from Truro Cosmopolitan then I’d be utterly delighted for them.

As for the challenges I like, I love the shorter ones or the ones I can relate to. Foxy posted a challenge last year called the One Man Club that I particularly loved. These challenges make you think. Our Liverpool challenge, for example, helped me test and trial a TT tactic that is currently working well. 

On 09/06/2020 at 15:30, Rob said:

Personally I see no problem with whatever clubs and whichever players. If someone has never got a 1kc before and wants to use whoever they want then that’s their choice. I will support them whatever, unless they come across like a twat in which case I will not comment. Also, some of the large goal records need wonderlids. Last year’s 3 2kcs used Geubbels, Kean, and Silva for example. However if anyone got a 2kc with Barry Smith from Truro Cosmopolitan then I’d be utterly delighted for them.

As for the challenges I like, I love the shorter ones or the ones I can relate to. Foxy posted a challenge last year called the One Man Club that I particularly loved. These challenges make you think. Our Liverpool challenge, for example, helped me test and trial a TT tactic that is currently working well. 

Hi @Rob, thanks for your comments, I agree with what you are saying, there is only so many options at first so we make the most with what is available, so Kean, Silva etc are the best, so why not use them, and as you use the word 'Twat', there is those who post the most outrageous scores, outcomes or wins that yo have to laugh, and simply say 'ok you cheat all you want', those are the Twats who basically jus want their name up thee in lights, but truthfully we can see them for what they really are.