Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Danish’s Great Tac: Unorthodox AP?

Welcome back people, I’m with another great tactic here. Tried to use the AP on the wing many times and I finally had done it during my short hiatus where this will be the result.

Team Shape

C39CA735-6806-4001-9009-A69E6F44E42C.thumb.png.0f665929c9d74bc779ef47d3b72e46ac.png

I’ve read an article about this unorthodox ap where they need a CM nearby alongside either P/AF. The DF is very great since they score goals and create chances.

Defence Instruction

BC1F850C-F333-4E70-ADE2-85A8DF1199C4.thumb.png.80151d63975d7390879e58d0c170e842.png

My ususal setup used

Attacking Instruction

D9CC3E3E-B02B-44C9-9856-3FE05E7493AF.thumb.png.ac4ba0f322f7207f10adbdc25c19dd6f.png

Also another usual setup used

Results

This is a one screenshot result as it shows how good the tactic is

7F6FC268-39A7-46DC-B19E-3DBA10590ABF.thumb.png.3dc53c96da275fc15c1053c58e227946.png

We dominated the English Leagues from bottom to top. right ‘till the end of our career

Edited by broodje kip
4 hours ago, gunnersaur said:

Looks good man ... Just a question who scores the most goals for you?

My P scores the most for me. DF and IF got fairly almost the same amount between them

3 hours ago, KG4 said:

Looks brilliant, did you use this tactic right from the start of that career?

Yes

24 minutes ago, BiggishAnimal2 said:

How does the AP play in game

Kinda like AP in the AMC but the difference is he’s slightly out wide and tend to use some crosses but not as much as winger does

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Kinda like AP in the AMC but the difference is he’s slightly out wide and tend to use some crosses but not as much as winger does

Cheers 👍

16 minutes ago, Cziffra said:

Definitely a nice tactic, won the Serie A with a rather average Milan team.

Great I tested with milan too! They worked well with me either

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Great I tested with milan too! They worked well with me either

tactic was great against the big teams so we won the league quite comfortably; nevertheless, we sometimes failed to beat smaller teams, for example drawing to Ascoli and Salernitana. By the way, what type of player would you recommend for a DF?

1 minute ago, Cziffra said:

tactic was great against the big teams so we won the league quite comfortably; nevertheless, we sometimes failed to beat smaller teams, for example drawing to Ascoli and Salernitana. By the way, what type of player would you recommend for a DF?

I would say someone with higher aggression would do good. If he got 10+ tackling also makes it very useful. Other than that a normal striker attributes needed

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

I would say someone with higher aggression would do good. If he got 10+ tackling also makes it very useful. Other than that a normal striker attributes needed

I tried Edouard for the role, and he wasnt as good as I wanted him to be. Would you also recommend high Aerial (14+) for both strikers?

Just now, Cziffra said:

I tried Edouard for the role, and he wasnt as good as I wanted him to be. Would you also recommend high Aerial (14+) for both strikers?

I didn’t really look at the aerial despite being very good. I played Zlatan and Werner there. Both does have the good and bad match. I rely more to the Poacher to score goals