Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Inside Forward not consistent

can someone suggest me how to make IF scoring more goals? im a fan of goalscoring IF but i can barely find a tactic that make they consistently score goals. i find its easier for them to score if i use 1 W and 1 IF but if both IF they barely score. 

Try to use striker postion that drop down a bit like DLF or T. Perhaps it’s your IF that is not good enough or is still at a baby age of youngster 

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

I've been using two IF's the whole time and it's worked pretty well, 15-20 goals each.

yea same bro but im working on a tactic to make my IF score more than 30 goals a season

10 hours ago, zorderxx said:

yea same bro but im working on a tactic to make my IF score more than 30 goals a season

Same problem . Who are you trying to use ? 
I’m trying L.Bailey & M.Diaby at Bayer 04.. Bailey can’t do anything but got attributes and I’ll admit Diaby younger and not as polished but Bailey should score with his pace, movement, shooting, decisions etc all green

4 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Same problem . Who are you trying to use ? 
I’m trying L.Bailey & M.Diaby at Bayer 04.. Bailey can’t do anything but got attributes and I’ll admit Diaby younger and not as polished but Bailey should score with his pace, movement, shooting, decisions etc all green

im currently using liverpool front three but salah and mane often stay wide and more likely to assisting firmino than score

1 hour ago, Don-x said:

What's your tactics then, Trying Attacking from center.

i have tried to customise my tactics many time including attacking from center . still no improvement