Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Automatic transfer rejections

In fact, I’d like to ask something in the community. Could someone please tell me how I turn off the automatic transfer rejections? It started all of the sudden in year 2024 in a save of mine and it’s really annoying. I didn’t press any button or touch anything in the settings and now I can’t find the way to turn it off. Please help me! 

Do you mean when you get a message saying a player is unhappy that a transfer was rejected yet you hadn’t had an offer for him?

If so I get that quite often and I think it’s a bug and I get it a lot as well.

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

Do you mean when you get a message saying a player is unhappy that a transfer was rejected yet you hadn’t had an offer for him?

If so I get that quite often and I think it’s a bug and I get it a lot as well.

Same with me. It’s quite frustrating when sometimes the offer are the one you asked for and it somehow got rejected 

22 hours ago, Foxy said:

Do you have a lot of players shortlisted?

I get that too, but it only seems to happen for me when I have a LOT of messages coming into my inbox (ie lots of players shortlisted so lots of messages about them during transfer season). If I trim my shortlist right back, it stops happening.

My guess is that there is some limit to the number of messages it can display for each 'turn', and if you get too many, you lose some. 

36 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I get that too, but it only seems to happen for me when I have a LOT of messages coming into my inbox (ie lots of players shortlisted so lots of messages about them during transfer season). If I trim my shortlist right back, it stops happening.

My guess is that there is some limit to the number of messages it can display for each 'turn', and if you get too many, you lose some. 

I am lazy with my shortlist so quite possibly it is very full. I will keep an eye on it next time it happens to me.

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

Interesting theory, my shortlist is too long too, but I'm sure I've seen it on "one-off" occasions too, when there have been no other items around...

It's an annoying bug - I hate when you offer someone and you're immediately told you rejected a bid - literally the opposite of what you're trying to achieve...

I only ever get that message if there is no interest in the player, cause I offered him out for more than clubs are willing to pay, then the player gets annoyed that I rejected a bid when I never received one, but if I just lower the asking price it does the job then

1 hour ago, kdog said:

Seems nobody has a fix for this. It's really annoying!

Won't be paying for FM21 unless it's confirmed this is fixed.

Bit harsh, I didn't find it was game breaking bug, but it's your money

It's an empty threat, in the hope the developers are scouring the forums and will sort it...

Few other gripes with the mobile version, which presumably work properly on the PC version.

You're right, its not really a deal-breaker, just mildly annoying.