Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Ian - Gotta Get Me Some ZZZ’s (Complete)

Ian

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Great scores from all three players and combined and as Rob said it’s impressive that you got them all to contribute almost equally.

I’ve added them to the leaderboard but you might want to double check I got them all right.

Thank you Foxy, yes it was good and it was interesting seeing it all unfold especially with them all being different ages.

I’ve had a look and it looks fine to me but I see what you mean with all of the different leaderboards. 😂

Nice to see my three positioned in a row on the overall board, I’ll enjoy it while it lasts as someone will break that up soon enough I’m guessing.

Great stuff Ian, congrats!! 

Like others have said, amazing that they were all so equal. It probably hurt you on the individual leaderboard though, should have given all the points to one of the players to get them higher! Nah, I really liked it was so close. I totally got the order they'd finish wrong though. 😄

Actually on the 3 Player leaderboard it's really really close between you, Rob and Foxy. And Smoggy is similar with 4 players. I find that fascinating for some reason.

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

Great stuff Ian, congrats!! 

Like others have said, amazing that they were all so equal. It probably hurt you on the individual leaderboard though, should have given all the points to one of the players to get them higher! Nah, I really liked it was so close. I totally got the order they'd finish wrong though. 😄

Actually on the 3 Player leaderboard it's really really close between you, Rob and Foxy. And Smoggy is similar with 4 players. I find that fascinating for some reason.

Thank you Scratch, my original plan was to just go for Zaha alone but then I saw Zaza who I was tempted by and before long I had the idea to go with the ZZZ’s. I was hoping for more team goals in the league here in Portugal just in comparison to using similar systems in both Italy and Spain and getting more there. Don’t know why it is but I find those two league the best for me in terms of goals for some reason.

Yeah there’s not a lot between any of us on the combined boards and we were all in different leagues too so interesting.