Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Five Season Heroes - Apkom and Villa at PAOK [Done]

16 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Brilliant scratch, what a final season! You have done an amazing job here and great to see Chuba banging in the goals still. 
I think I mentioned before I have a test save with a 25 year old striker which is in the second season so I’m going to enter this in this challenge where I get round to it. Got to finish my peak years career first and then I’ll get onto it. 

Thanks mate, yeah it all clicked in that last season and Chuba was fantastic! No pressure to have a go at this challenge, but if you do I'll be following! 😄

4 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Sorry to bump an old thread @Scratchbut I had to share this with you!

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/boro-sign-striker-chuba-akpom

Whaaaaaaaatttt? How did you manage that mate? Did you call up the club and say "Look I just thought you should know about this striker, he's gold, I even did a 1KC with him a couple of years back, he's that good"?  🤣  Small world I guess, with him ending up at your club...

Hope he does even a quarter as well for you IRL as he did for me in this save. It seems like he'd be a pretty good signing in real life, so I'm assuming you're happy about it?

12 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Whaaaaaaaatttt? How did you manage that mate? Did you call up the club and say "Look I just thought you should know about this striker, he's gold, I even did a 1KC with him a couple of years back, he's that good"?  🤣  Small world I guess, with him ending up at your club...

Hope he does even a quarter as well for you IRL as he did for me in this save. It seems like he'd be a pretty good signing in real life, so I'm assuming you're happy about it?

😂😂 direct line to Neil Warnock mate! I’m very happy about it yeah, my expectations may be slightly higher due to our FM experiences with him but I think he could be a great signing. Here’s hoping!

3 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

😂😂 direct line to Neil Warnock mate! I’m very happy about it yeah, my expectations may be slightly higher due to our FM experiences with him but I think he could be a great signing. Here’s hoping!

Yeah, it's hard to line up real life expectations with FMM ones! But hope he does great for you and I'll be keeping an eye on the Boro results now. 😄