Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can't be Placed on Board

I don't think I've ever had that problem. Silly question: Have you unlocked it before on FMM20? Because you only unlock it once. After that you turn it on and off in the Settings > Unlockables screen. That's the only thing I can think of... 

On 16/07/2020 at 09:46, Scratch said:

I don't think I've ever had that problem. Silly question: Have you unlocked it before on FMM20? Because you only unlock it once. After that you turn it on and off in the Settings > Unlockables screen. That's the only thing I can think of... 

Nope that’s the thing... been 10 years multiple times and it’s never unlocked.

1 hour ago, praetex said:

Nope that’s the thing... been 10 years multiple times and it’s never unlocked.

Sorry, then I have no idea. The description just says survive at a club for 10 years without getting sacked, so it should be pretty straightforward - and if it's not unlocking I guess it's a bug. Might be worth reporting it on the SI Games site and see what they say.

21 hours ago, Scratch said:

Sorry, then I have no idea. The description just says survive at a club for 10 years without getting sacked, so it should be pretty straightforward - and if it's not unlocking I guess it's a bug. Might be worth reporting it on the SI Games site and see what they say.

Yeah, I’ve taken it up with developers now.