Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Arsenal Strikers Peak

6 minutes ago, Ian said:

Nicely done and a place on the leaderboard.

Looking forward to your next career.

Thanks @Ian I'm going to have a think about what career to do next and start something tonight 😀

16 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Thanks @Ian I'm going to have a think about what career to do next and start something tonight 😀

Got any on a shortlist?

41 minutes ago, Rob said:

Got any on a shortlist?

I'm really liking the look of 

English Killer: : Olympiacos

Late Bloomer 

The Amateur Challenge 

added 0 minutes later
11 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

That's a decent score considering the few injuries you had. Well done mate. 

Thank You! Will be giving it another go at some point im sure but with different club and player 

added 0 minutes later
22 minutes ago, Woody said:

Good effort mate. Im sure at some point you will try this again and come back even stronger.

I'm sure I will mate! Onto the next challenge for now though 🙂

2 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

SEASON FIVE FINAL UPDATE

So with the Strikers Peak Challenge lasting 5 seasons this will be my final update for this series , so let's see how I got on! 

Transfers In

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20200801-102538.thumb.jpg.42ac9cb93a43348d43be1cfdbb01f823.jpg

In came Sergio Dest our main signing to start at right back alongside Martinez coming in on a bosman to provide cover at centre back 

On loan came in:

Inaki Williams who we had on loan previously and would provide quality out wide providing crosses for Pepe

Mo Salah arrived into the club as a back up option for whenever Pepe was tired on injured 

Frankie De Jong and Koke arrived to bolster options in midfield 

Areola came in as back up to Leno 

Transfers Out

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20200801-102551.thumb.jpg.529c2568863507ffbaadad74ae611e03.jpg

We got rid of some fringe players to provide some more funds for the squad which we didn't end up using 

TACTICS 

Hide contents

1921181355_Screenshot_20200801-1031552.thumb.jpg.6d928c2c701b64d169e12d0c9ab31d43.jpg

I decided to go with a 5-4-1 formation with wingers providing the through balls and crosses for Pepe to latch onto , I press high with a high line as with the sweeper I can do this feeling comfortable that my sweeper and sweeper keeper can deal with any problems on the counter 

PREMIER LEAGUE

So last season we won the Premier League and in comfortable style too conceding minimal goals in the process , could we grab a second Premier League Title? 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20200801-100726.thumb.jpg.0d2da391ce6b9e5104f59d2af3d3c996.jpg

We could not! Even though we only lost 1 game this time round and conceded only 15 goals we finished second after drawing way too many games 

Disappointing but every season finishing in the top 4 I cannot complain 

CUP COMPETITIONS

Reveal hidden contents

305278423_Screenshot_20200801-1014142.thumb.jpg.2701c0ac4d537886f1d8810cfd6923b2.jpg

Cup Competitions in my final season were a DISASTER , knocked out in the champions League group stages , made the final of Euro Cup but lost to Chelsea , lost the FA Cup Final to West Ham , bowed out of the League Cup at the Quarters , the only good side to the cup competitions was a win in the Community Shield 

NICOLAS PEPE

Once again Pepe suffered an injury at the end of the season missing the last 3 weeks but could he still beat his total of last season? 

116271125_Screenshot_20200801-1014262.thumb.jpg.e5c4ef605dd7d297b4c82a65dcf9a1a4.jpg

33 goals and 7 assists gave my main man a total of 40 Points which is 2 short of last season , he would have definitely beat last season's points total I reckon if he wasn't injured at the end! 

Season One 40 Points 

Season Two 26 Points 

Season Three 32 Points 

Season Four 42 Points 

Season Five 40 Points 

Total 180 Points 

I know I stopped the Martinelli Challenge but he scored 15 goals in season five meaning in total he scored 86 goals 

@Foxy for the strikers peak can you please put Pepe score of 180 on leaderboard thanks 😀

Hope you all enjoyed the challenge attempt 

Now that's a very interesting looking tactic, and something I've not thought of in terms of setup. Like the look if it though.

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

Now that's a very interesting looking tactic, and something I've not thought of in terms of setup. Like the look if it though.

Thank you , goals wise if you change the wingers to IFs you get more goals but with it being the focus of the challenge to get Pepe to score I used wingers so a higher percentage of our goals would be scored by Pepe and not by IFs

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

Thank you , goals wise if you change the wingers to IFs you get more goals but with it being the focus of the challenge to get Pepe to score I used wingers so a higher percentage of our goals would be scored by Pepe and not by IFs

Yeah it's something I'm toying with for my Shearer Challenge in my 4-3-3. I've changed my left side IF to a W for season 4 and I'd already changed my right IF to an AP for season 3, though that particular change was more to get the best from Buendia.

Possibly a long term save in somewhere like Wales is on the cards , can I get from Wales second division ( lowest playable ) to win the champions League in thirty seasons 🤔

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

It was always going to be tough doing two conflicting challenges at the same time but that isn’t a bad total from Pepe.

Look forward to seeing what you do next.

I have a few ideas , now I'm out the challenge cup I have no excuse but to focus on smashing out a quality career 🙂

2 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Nice work with Pepe there mate! Look forward to your next career!

Thank You 😀 Don't know whether to continue my Dagenham one or start something different