Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2020

@samhardy & @Foxy you have been fantastic hosts as always. The challenges have been brilliant and i've learnt a few things along the way.

Pleased to have reached the semi's and losing to the eventual winner @Ian is nowt to grumble at. Well done mate.

Commiz @Cockers2505 you fought well mate and unfortunately you had to play the juggernaught! 

Thank you all for the congratulations, I won’t quote you all but thank you again.

Commiserations @Cockers2505.

Thank you to our hosts@samhardy and @Foxy for all your hard work. I enjoyed every challenge and even the Northern Ireland one where I thought I’d go out and would’ve had no complaints if I had have done.

Well done to all who participated and another thank you to those who followed along.

Congratulations to @Ian on your win. You certainly rode your luck through the rounds but it was a fine performance in the final. Hard luck to @Cockers2505 but you fully deserved a final spot and gave Ian a good fight.

Thank you to all that took part and made this a fun event and to @samhardy for organising and running the event. Also a shout out to @Ashez for an excellent challenge in the semi finals as well.

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

Thank you all for the congratulations, I won’t quote you all but thank you again.

Commiserations @Cockers2505.

Thank you to our hosts@samhardy and @Foxy for all your hard work. I enjoyed every challenge and even the Northern Ireland one where I thought I’d go out and would’ve had no complaints if I had have done.

Well done to all who participated and another thank you to those who followed along.

Thanks also to everyone, but especially to  @Ian well done mate, not an easy challenge by a long shot.

Thanks to @samhardy and @Foxy, your time and effort is much appreciated, thanks to all who have commented and sent their good lucks, it's not easy taking a loss, but being in the final was a great effort, so thanks again to all

@Ian

image.jpeg.bf793d60dc5c52850848b8f4f961f05f.jpeg

Congratulations Ian! Good effort Cockers... And to echo everyone's words, these events just wouldn't work without phenomenal effort behind the scenes from Sam and Foxy