Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Scratch Tries Frenchy Toons [Final]

Nice way to end the challenge with the Champions League victory.

No shame in losing out to the mighty reds in the FA Cup either but all in all a very successful challenge and score, well done. 

15 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Told you that you will beat my score. Well done mate. The CL triumph was great, i never managed it in my attempt.

Only just! It was a close thing alright. As for the CL, yeah I was pretty happy with that, but these days most of my careers end up with a CL win any time around Season 3 or Season 4. Basically that tactic, combined with youngsters I shape into it, and the team is very good by end of season 2 and world beaters by end of season 4. That's sort of why my next save is going to mix things up and I'll use a different tactic.

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

Nice way to end the challenge with the Champions League victory.

No shame in losing out to the mighty reds in the FA Cup either but all in all a very successful challenge and score, well done. 

Thanks mate. Was a nice end indeed! Liverpool are pretty good in this years game (like in real life) - you were definitely the team I had to beat this year. I thrashed you in the league though. 😄