Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM Twitter

Hey Guys 

I used to love the Football Manager Twitter scene , used to have so many articles and Interesting discussions and was interested in getting back into it 

Now I know FMMVibe has its own Twitter account but I was wondering does anyone else on here use Twitter for FMM discussion? Was seeing if there was many that do and if there was I'd probably get back into the FM Twitter Scene 

Just now, Woody said:

Im on the old Twitter bud

See I don't have an account anymore but would be willing to create one for FMM if a good amount use it , if they don't then probably won't as would only really use it for football manager and looking at FM and FMM related stuff 

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

There's a few of us that share saves and stuff, it's more casual than here though. 

Id probably get myself back on twitter if a fair few were on it as I used to love the football discussion we well as the FM side of things , used to always just follow football manager related content 

5 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

See I don't have an account anymore but would be willing to create one for FMM if a good amount use it , if they don't then probably won't as would only really use it for football manager and looking at FM and FMM related stuff 

I’m sure @olayinkajnr are managing FMMVibe’s twitter. I’m unsure if it’s still an active one

For anyone who wants to follow me I've decided to create a Twitter for about FMM 😀

Edited by AdamNufc
On 30/07/2020 at 23:23, broodje kip said:

I’m sure @olayinkajnr are managing FMMVibe’s twitter. I’m unsure if it’s still an active one

Yes, I used to manage FMMVibe's twitter but went on a long break due to something that came up. I'm back now and looking forward to my previous role.