Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need help for .xml files editing

Hi guys, it's me, the hexer guy. Recently, after figured out how to extract the .obb file, I found out that not only it contains the databases, it also contains the .xml files that have the leagues and cups' rules.

The problem is that the game doesn't seem to recognize the changes I made onto it, despite @Marc Vaughan told me that those files are editable. Anyone here knows how to do so? Help is always appreciated. 

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
12 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

And for those who don't know about the .obb extraction process, you just need to use the Resources Archiver in PC.

It’s possible on ios? I’m not expecting it to though 

On 02/08/2020 at 19:18, broodje kip said:

It’s possible on ios? I’m not expecting it to though 

In theory, it is. I heard that you can use custom database on iOS by the use of a tool name Filza.

The .xml is another story though, I have spent ages to edit it, yet the game doesn't seem to register the changes... 

I don't much about this, but where did you put the edited file? I'd guess you just need to find the right location for it. I guess you might need to reload the skin (and maybe even reboot the phone) before it takes effect? Just guessing though.

On 04/08/2020 at 06:53, Scratch said:

I don't much about this, but where did you put the edited file? I'd guess you just need to find the right location for it. I guess you might need to reload the skin (and maybe even reboot the phone) before it takes effect? Just guessing though.

Sorry for the very, very late reply, but none of the regular methods worked. I put it in the right place, reload skin (delete the .skc even) yet it didn't work.

My dream of bringing Bury back wasn't going to be easy...