Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 iOS Changes.Txt

Hello 👋🏻,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a changed.txt file working with FMM20 on iOS... have tried several times but can’t get it to work, has never been a problem in previous versions, I am trying to implement the promotions and relaxations in England & Scotland.... :/ 

I can create them, I have for years but can’t get the promotions and relegations to work what so ever this year so just wondered if others have been able to get them working on iOS....

Just now, wsjm1984 said:

I can create them, I have for years but can’t get the promotions and relegations to work what so ever this year so just wondered if others have been able to get them working on iOS....

I can’t help you then as all I’ve ever done has been to change a few club/ competition names. Never tried to do anything else though in truth but hopefully someone else will be along soon with more knowledge.

The iOS part shouldn’t be an issue though as any changes.txt file should work on either Android or iOS.

On 07/08/2020 at 12:02, VinnieV said:

You cant switch teams around using changes.txt in FMM20, that functionality has been removed for some reason.

Does anyone know why this was removed? Always made the game extra fun for a few extra months @Marc Duffy @Alari