Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Unrealistic signings and economy

Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum and to the game as well (played alot of FM as a kid tho). So I've played with two teams so far A.C Milan was the first one, and I didn't find it unrealistic that you would be able to sign the best players after a couple of seasons. 

My second team Brøndby If from Denmark, I've managed to buy some of the best players, after a couple of seasons. I've been CHL every year, but rarely made it through group stage. But won the CHL last season with a mix of some of the best players and some wonderkids ranging from 4 to 5 stars. 

And my economy is also in a very healthy stage (unrealistic). I made the money on buying/signing players for free/cheap and then sell em a season later with a profit. So is this just an unintended outcome after playing a couple of seasons, that it gets extremely unrealistic? 

Screenshot_20200823_070012_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20200823_070229_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Looks quite ok to me. Some players willing to join lower level club like Reinier for example would join a Vanarama National league team if you could afford the wage.

Yea but he's a wonderkid and 19 years old when game starts or something like that. But signing haaland and Felix at 25 years old and 5 stars rated, is beyond realistic if you ask me. Same goes for traoré and fati. 

It could be about the wage. Some players would consider your team when your club is stable financially also if you could offer the amount of money they wanted