Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Players unhappy and I don't now why?

dayday95

Whilst I was playing a match I wanted to make a few subs and I notice three of my players having the blue icon by their names. I scrolled to the 'Player Personal' page and they seem happy and then I scroll to the 'Player Match Eligibility' page the status says UnH. 

IMG_5048.thumb.PNG.d79eca3c8d1805c62dcffac536c6c392.PNGIMG_5049.thumb.PNG.33a3855642035eb4ad722fe135d8361c.PNG

Does anyone know why this is happening?

IMG_5047.PNG

How well is your team doing? How well is your player performing? does the player play every game or is he a backup? Is he happy with his squad status (The arrow, is it green)? Take a look at these things, hope I have helped!!!

5 hours ago, Hamza lfc said:

How well is your team doing? How well is your player performing? does the player play every game or is he a backup? Is he happy with his squad status (The arrow, is it green)? Take a look at these things, hope I have helped!!!

My team have won every game. We are top of La Liga 7 games, 7 wins. 0 draws, 0 losses. Scored 16, Conceded 3. 

The players are playing well -

Messi has 6 goals, 4 assists in 8 matches Average rating of 8.25

Suarez has 9 goals, 2 assists in 8 matches AvR 8.37. 

ter Stegen has conceded 3 goals in 8 matches AvR 6.75

They play every game. All of them have green arrows. So all of them don't have any reason to be unhappy. I'm thinking it might be a bug/glitch.

UPDATE: I just offered Suarez a new contract and the UnH status is gone.

Edited by dayday95

Yeah this "feature" is starting to piss me off - Trent A-A has it constantly in my Liverpool save, with no explanation. Annoying cos I need him for my challenge!