Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help amc not scoring

xtatic87

I'm managing juventus and doing well but i play dybala behind ronaldo and higuain  and he doest score. 1 goal in 10 league games.... is there any suggestions to rectify this?

I assume Ronaldo and Higuain are getting plenty of goals which may be limiting the opportunities to score for Dybala.

What role are you playing Dybala in?

I have found that if you want goals from the AMC position then the Treq role is usually the most prolific but it depends on the striker roles you have ahead of him and the players themselves as if they are more selfish, which Ronny and Higuain tend to be, they are less likely to present chances for the AMC.

I use the recommended roles so Ronaldo is complete forward and higuian is target man. dybala is advanced playmaker. I'm assuming I'm going the wrong way about it?

5 hours ago, xtatic87 said:

I use the recommended roles so Ronaldo is complete forward and higuian is target man. dybala is advanced playmaker. I'm assuming I'm going the wrong way about it?

I wouldn’t say that’s the wrong way to go about it as obviously those players suit those roles but it isn’t getting the results you want because Dybala isn’t scoring which means it’s not right for what you want to achieve.

As @smoggy90 and myself have both said above Treq is a good role for goals from AM so maybe try Dybala in that role and see how he gets on.