Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
broodje kip

5 Exciting Teams to Use in Football Manager 2021

With Football Manager 2021 are about to be released in about a month from now across all platform, we are going to look at 5 most exciting team to use in the next edition of Football Manager

#5 F.C. Copenhagen

B7C7CF87-8FB4-4E71-A17E-A95C584AFC92.thumb.jpeg.17d404632bfb56eb9de26afcd660f58e.jpeg

After giving a nice fight against Manchester United in the Europa League, we might expect to have a quite strong team that’ll be the dark horse in the first season. Having a nice foundation of Jonas Wind, Mohamed Daramy, Victor Nelsson and Jens Stage, F.C. Copenhagen will surely be one of Europe powerhouse in the future.

#4 Leeds United

983C0833-24EB-41C8-91B4-BE3F6568EE57.jpeg.df3b84b13f1b31122a24229d0aa02542.jpeg

Having winning the Championship and finally after a long time get back to the Premier League, Leeds United are looking to splash their cash into new signings. They started very well with Rodrigo from Valencia and aren’t going to stop there. Will they be 2017/18 Fulham or Wolves? You’ll decide it. Be sure to sign Erling Haaland once you win the Premier League and fulfil his dream of winning the Champions League with Leeds United.

#3 Wolverhampton Wanderers 

788F6EF4-BA85-40E2-BCA0-F07A2FCBD0F3.jpeg.4c2a516abbf9391b056fea964f2af8ba.jpeg

This is a late inclusion. After signing our FM favourite Fabio Silva and sell one of their top player, Matt Doherty to Tottenham Hotspur. It’ll be very interesting to see how Wolves would look like by the end of this transfer window. They still manage to keep other star players like Adama Traore, Raul Jimenez and Ruben Neves. The quality of the team is still far from challenging the Top-4 and with Tottenham and Arsenal making moves you’d better be quick.

#2 Inter Milan

77B81BA7-5C72-4308-AA23-975133D78A72.jpeg.7779bd8783e34827e61f5f690bc086e5.jpeg

After the upset in Europa League, Inter Milan are building stronger and more ruthless team. With the quality of Alexis Sanchez, Romelu Lukaku and Milan Skriniar with young hungry players like Lautaro Martinez and Nicolo Barella, not only they’ll stop Juventus from winning their 10th Serie A but also be a top contender to beat Man City in the Champions League Semi Finals

#1 Chelsea

85BF5A3C-6BAC-4526-97B5-46E1864EAB0B.jpeg.c69cfce49f8ecb768f2f2541139f8f32.jpeg

One picture means all. They ain’t messing this time. Having youngsters that are ready to play week in week out in Kai Havertz, Ben Chilwell and Christian Pulisic, signing Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech that’s about to enter their prime also having a few years of Champions League experience. Thiago that captained Paris Saint-Germain for years is really what Chelsea need in this young ruthless team. Not only that they also already have world class midfielders with N’Golo Kante and Mateo Kovacic. Chelsea surely will be a top team in the upcoming Football Manager.

Honourable Mentions:

AC Milan:- Signed Sandro Tonali from Brescia who’s undoubtedly the best wonderkid in FM20. Having Real Madrid’s wonerkid, Brahim Diaz on loan with option to buy they would be a top contender for Top-4 in the Serie A under leadership of none other than Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bayer Leverkusen:- Losing their star Kai Havertz and Kevin Volland to Chelsea and AS Monaco respectively but they signed the AS Roma flop Patrik Schick who shined in his short period as RB Leipzig striker. Would be very interesting to use this team as they lose stars with Leon Bailey rumoured to quit the team this season too.

Manchester United:- Signing one of my favourite wonderkid, Donny van de Beek they would surely have a nice business there. With Paul Pogba decided to stay, a nice core of youngster Manchester United would be the fun team to use for casual managers.

FC Barcelona:- They lost Arthur to Juventus and might have Luis Suarez heading the same path as the Brazilian youngster, Koeman planning on a huge overhaul with Wijnaldum and Depay as their top target. Will you be able to keep Lionel Messi happy, playing attractive beautiful football while also winning trophies?

Sevilla:- The all time most Europa League winner adding another title to their name. Managed to make a total rebuild last season they might also want to challenge for the La Liga and with every Spanish top dogs having their own problem, Sevilla will look to take advantage of that. Having the World Cup and Premier League winner, Jesus Navas as your captain and a reliable wing back will really help those South American wonderkids you’re bringing in

Juventus:- No Pirlo No Party! Signed Arthur last winter. Looking to sign Edin Dzeko and Luis Suarez with having Critiano Ronaldo still in top quality. Juventus is a strong team and still is a Champions League top contender. Bentancur proved to be their best midfielder last season and also it’s his first season in the Turin shirt. He’s more to prove

AS Roma:- Will we even expect this? Roma not only in a beautiful City but also a beautiful club with lots of great youngster like Cengiz Under, Justin Kluivert, Carlez Perez, Gianluca Mancini and a few more others they’ll be a very interesting team to manage in long term.

Ajax Amsterdam:- Slowly losing their squad from the miracle Champions League Semi Finals squad. Losing van de Beek to Man United means you have to find another midfield maestro to dominate the game and luckily you already have one. Anyone who’ve checked Frenkie de Jong profile page would’ve see who I’m talking about and it’s no other than Carel Eiting. A great defensive midfielder with also ability to play as Centre back and Central Midfielder, you will find a great way to use him

Some nice choices there. I wouldn't mind given Copenhagen a go sometime, just for something different. And I really enjoyed Inter this year, will almost certainly play them again next year.

My biggest take away from the article however, is just many of my favourite signings will be out of reach next version! 😢😄

"With Football Manager 2021 are about to be released in about a month from now across all platform".... Not sure about that, has it been confirmed? It's normally November anyway, and I'm pretty sure they said it would be delayed...

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

"With Football Manager 2021 are about to be released in about a month from now across all platform".... Not sure about that, has it been confirmed? It's normally November anyway, and I'm pretty sure they said it would be delayed...

I’m sure they said something about early December but I can’t say with any certainty.

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Some nice choices there. I wouldn't mind given Copenhagen a go sometime, just for something different. And I really enjoyed Inter this year, will almost certainly play them again next year.

My biggest take away from the article however, is just many of my favourite signings will be out of reach next version! 😢😄

Agree van de Beek usually cost me around £30m max but now he’s playing for Man United which means he’ll be at least £80m+

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Agree van de Beek usually cost me around £30m max but now he’s playing for Man United which means he’ll be at least £80m+

Never actually used him (normally 30M is a bit high for me), but I can afford him now, maybe I should try him. When I had that sort of money, I'd be buying Tonali and Havertz, but they will be astronomical now..

And Silva? Though I guess Wolves are going for a 1KC! 🤣

17 hours ago, FMFanatic20 said:

when is the FMM21 releasing?

As far as I know there's no official release date yet. It's normally in November and they've said it could be a little late this year. But that's about all I've heard about it...