Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Win CL with a superstar and wood challenge

FMFanatic20

Hello FMMVibers 

Here is a funny 1 season challenge - it is based on SAF's quote given below

Challenge is take up any of the big team (playing in CL)  - in top leagues, SerieA, EPL, La liga, Ligue 1 etc. pick or buy your superstar and sell or demote all the other players around him. 

So, let's say if you choose Man City - and decided to keep De bruyne as your star - it means you will to sell or demote all the star players around him, Sterlings, Agueros and Laportes of the world.   

Keep a mix of young players and unknowns and win Champions league. That's it! 

FMM vibe's standard rules apply. 

Leader board: 

Zinedine Zidane and his love affair with Real Madrid | Chase Your Sport -  Sports Social Blog

This is a really good Challenge, I'm sure there will be takers, I will give it a shout straight away

You need to list the screenshots required as proof, not that I'm saying there are cheats within this Forum

Edited by Cockers2505

A question though, what does a Unknown consist of? there are plenty of players lower leagues, or even not at a club that was once a Superstar, but now unknown, so I think IMO you need to stipulate what is unknow, if you can.

Alright guys... i see there is some confusion regarding the remaining 10 players around your superstar. 

So basically,  one can go for players who are, for a lack of better word, 'sub standard' players. 1 or 2 star rated types from lower leagues and ofcourse, you can get in youth players in the mix. 

So, De bruyne in Man city, for example will play along with, lets say, sean whitebread or or maybe piotr flumeneski. 

Hope this clarifies. 

Edit: A rough example given below, what a squad of unknowns can look like: 

Screenshot_20200912-085929_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Edited by FMFanatic20
On 11/09/2020 at 17:10, George Traistă said:

I'll give a beer to whoever can do this. I love 1 season challenges, and this one is way too hard for me

ahaha 

yea, its way too hard... i tried with PSG - reached QFs and got thrashed by Bayern!  big time :P

On 11/09/2020 at 17:55, broodje kip said:

Yoooo!!!! Mad challenge! What does the unknown means though?

thanks 

it is mad, got to agree... dont think there will be any takers for this 

Just to clear your doubt 

So basically,  one can go for players who are, for a lack of better word, 'sub standard' players. 1 or 2 star rated types from lower leagues and, of course you can get in youth/ academy players in the mix. 

So, De bruyne in Man city, for example will play along with, lets say, sean whitebread or or maybe piotr flumeneski. (just examples - dont know whether such players exists) 

Hope this clarifies. 

On 12/09/2020 at 02:17, Aaron Thornton said:

Would Chris Wood, Cauley Woodrow and Ryan Woods qualify as 'wood' 😂 I'm just messing, but you need to clarify wood. 

haha 

good humor - you might want to name your manager 'Tiger woods' 😛 bad joke, ik

'Wood' over here essentially means 'sub standard' players - 1 or 2 star rated types from lower leagues and, and youth/academy players are there is to fill in the positions. So, if you choose, Let's say - Neymar as your star man - there will have to be no known players around him and just random players to fill in the positions. Hope im able to clarify.  

Edited by FMFanatic20
11 minutes ago, FMFanatic20 said:

ahaha 

yea, its way too hard... i tried with PSG - reached QFs and got thrashed by Bayern!  big time :P

Sorry Sir, but for that performance you're only allowed to drink water 😂