Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Music

Lautaro Bianchi

I know that we are all togheter into this because of football and most specifically FMM and since there are such variety of people from everywhere around the world i would like to ask what kind of music do you listen to? Feel free to tell me about genres, bands, artist etc since i want to listen and learn from others persons preferences

In my case i'm a huge Bowie and Gorillaz fan with some tints of Charly García and Kendrick Lamar here and there. Anyhow what about you guys

Edited by Lautaro Bianchi

Musicals and Disney for me. Love a bit of Les Mis, Phantom, a spot of Mary Poppins, and Moana is a good soundtrack too.

In terms of popular music, I was always a massive Oasis fan. These days, though, I like all genres but the best stuff, if that makes sense?

I'm going out on a limb here and saying i will probably be on my own with my tastes.

I grew up listening to 80's early dance music with the likes of Eurythmics and Petshop Boys. It later developed into Hardhouse and hardbounce and that will always be my initial makeup but i love rock music. Specifically Nu-metal and grunge.

Favourite bands consist of Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, American Headcharge, Ill Nino, Blink 182 and plenty of others. I'm also a huge fan of AC-DC.

Andy Whitby is currently my no1 Harddance producer but in the past it was the likes of  Fergie, Judge Jules, Nick Sentience, Anne Savage, Lisa Lashes to name but a few.

Also have a big soft spot for UB40 and Status Quo.

7 hours ago, Rob said:

Musicals and Disney for me. Love a bit of Les Mis, Phantom, a spot of Mary Poppins, and Moana is a good soundtrack too.

In terms of popular music, I was always a massive Oasis fan. These days, though, I like all genres but the best stuff, if that makes sense?

Yes it does makes sense jajajjaj , seems we have a bit of a rivalry since Gorillaz's (and for this case mostly Blur's) Damon Albarn doesn't get along with the Gallagher brothers very well 😅

6 hours ago, alfredykyk said:

I'm also a massive fan of Les Mis and POTO.

For pop, I really like Jacob Collier & Shawn Mendes

Only heard of the last artist you mentioned i'll surely give them a listen

5 hours ago, Woody said:

I'm going out on a limb here and saying i will probably be on my own with my tastes.

I grew up listening to 80's early dance music with the likes of Eurythmics and Petshop Boys. It later developed into Hardhouse and hardbounce and that will always be my initial makeup but i love rock music. Specifically Nu-metal and grunge.

Favourite bands consist of Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, American Headcharge, Ill Nino, Blink 182 and plenty of others. I'm also a huge fan of AC-DC.

Andy Whitby is currently my no1 Harddance producer but in the past it was the likes of  Fergie, Judge Jules, Nick Sentience, Anne Savage, Lisa Lashes to name but a few.

Also have a big soft spot for UB40 and Status Quo.

I don't know if you're still into early 80's dancing music but i think you can put them in new wave? A genre wich has influenced me a lot with bands like the Smiths or The Cure, also have a soft spot for Linkin Park. Tbh never heard of Andy whitby but i'll give it a go.

4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I got wide variety of songs from Queens to Adele though I’m a huge fan of One Direction 

That some variety righ there. Did You follow any of the member's carrer particulary after they disbanded? (Talking about 1D)

Thanks for sharing ,means a lot to me. hope you're doing ok

14 hours ago, Lautaro Bianchi said:

That some variety righ there. Did You follow any of the member's carrer particulary after they disbanded? (Talking about 1D)

Yeah surely mostly follow Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. I did also listen to some Harry Styles song

Stuff I can listen to whenever would be things like Oasis, The Beautiful South and things like that. Mood depending I do rather enjoy some Meatloaf or Johnny Cash though. Tbh my taste is wild and a mad mix of all genres and time periods, The Pogues to Shania Twain to Bon Jovi to Eminem and so on, I'm all over the place lol.

I listen to a variety of genres and artists

However, craig david - 7 days is always on my playlist. His 'Walking away' is amazing

Chris brown is amazing - his songs are evergreen... 

These days, Im hooked on old songs - so Hoobastank, Usher, B.o.b have released some good tunes to grove on...

21 savage, J cole, Swae lee, are there too - their latests are amazing